PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Patriots AFL Legacy jerseys worn at Broncos: Wanted

NEfootballguy
08-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Looking to expand my collection a little with some Patriots AFL away Legacy jerseys worn at the Denver Broncos back in 2009. If you know of any or own any that you have been giving some thought to parting with please don't hesitate to contact me at bakersj@insightbb.com Looking for any players. Thank you for looking and for any help. Have a good day.

NEfootballguy
08-25-2011, 11:35 AM
BUMP.......Will pay more than top dollar/ or a very nice trade for your 2009 Patriots AFL Legacy jersey worn verse Denver. Please don't hesitate to contact at bakersj@insightbb.com Offer may surprise. Thanks for looking.

solarlottry
08-25-2011, 01:31 PM
AMI has a # of the 2009 Patriots legacy shirts for sale in their current auction. They all look like they have NFL paperwork etc.

Good luck!
Paul

NEfootballguy
08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Thank you Paul!......Those are the 2009 London worn Jerseys verse the Tampa Bay Bucs. What I am looking to buy/ trade for are the AFL Legacy Jerseys worn at Denver verse the Broncos. These are the white throwbacks minus the red International patch. If you know of one of these please feel free to contact me. Not afraid to pay or offer nice trade. Thanks again for the heads up though. I appreciate it.

NEfootballguy
09-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Still looking for Patriots 2009 AFL Legacy Jerseys. Will still pay top dollar. Would like to find #42 and #70 but have serious interest in any players. Please email at bakersj@insightbb.com. Thank you for any help you may offer. Thx!!

NEfootballguy
09-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Looking for some assistance. Does anyone own or know the where abouts of the Patriots #70 Logan Mankins or the #42 Green-Ellis 2009 AFL Legacy game worn jerseys?? If anyone has any info. please share. I would like to make an extremely nice offer for one or both of these jerseys. Please contact at bakersj@insightbb.com. Thanks in advance, Steve

NEfootballguy
09-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Still looking to locate a couple of these 2009 game worn legacy jerseys. Specifically Green-Ellis #42 and Logan Mankins #70. Could offer well above market value. I would be interested in any player from this 09 game at the Broncos. Thank you very much for any assistance you may offer. Have a great week ahead. Thanks!