Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Majestic Jerseys---No Size 50 & 46

I just ordered some Washington Nationals authentic jerseys from my Majestic rep for upcoming signings.

I knew they don't do Size 50 in the authentics, but now they tell me they don't do Size 46 too.

My Rep doesn't have a clue----anybody know if that is just a nuance with Nationals jerseys????
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500
  • trsent
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Majestic Jerseys---No Size 50 & 46

Originally posted by allstarsplus
    I just ordered some Washington Nationals authentic jerseys from my Majestic rep for upcoming signings.

I knew they don't do Size 50 in the authentics, but now they tell me they don't do Size 46 too.

My Rep doesn't have a clue----anybody know if that is just a nuance with Nationals jerseys????
    As far as I know size 42, 46 and 50 are not and available for retail sales.

Comment

• allstarsplus
      • Nov 2005

Joel - I just talked to a customer service Rep at Majestic and she said they convert the #'d sizes on the Authentics from the equivalent standard of S, M, L, XL, XXL, etc. so a size 44 would be a Large and a size 48 would be a XL and 52 would be a XXL, etc.

I guess that is extra comfort for anyone buying a Majestic game used/game issued size 46 or 50 tagged jersey.

Andrew
      Regards,
      Andrew Lang
      AllstarsPlus@aol.com
      202-716-8500

Comment

• suave1477
        Banned
        • Jan 2006

So let me get this straight, what seperates a Majestic replica Jersey from a Majestic Authentic?

If the Numbered sizes are equivalent to the Letter Sizes, I mean isnt that part of the purpose of the "Authentic Line" Supposed to be more accurate in sizing to wear?

Comment

• TNTtoys
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by suave1477
          So let me get this straight, what seperates a Majestic replica Jersey from a Majestic Authentic?

If the Numbered sizes are equivalent to the Letter Sizes, I mean isnt that part of the purpose of the "Authentic Line" Supposed to be more accurate in sizing to wear?

Majestic REPLICA jerseys come in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL, etc.

Majestic RETAIL AUTHENTIC jerseys come in 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64.

Majestic TEAM ISSUED AUTHENTIC Jerseys have all of the even sizes (including 42, 46, 50).

Keep in mind that a "48" in a retail authentic is a WIDE cut, more like a 50 or a 52 in a team issued authentic.
          Looking for ...
          Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
          Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
          Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• allstarsplus
            • Nov 2005

From what I have been told, the fabric on the Majestic Authentics is the same fabric as the players use on the field.

The differences is sizing, nameplates and numbering, and custom alterations and laundry tag. All Authentics have the 6200 laundry tagging inside.
            Regards,
            Andrew Lang
            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
            202-716-8500

Comment

• bigtime59
              • Nov 2005

Also, if you were to lay a retail "authentic" size 48 out next to a game-issue size 48, I do believe the game-issue jersey would be longer.
              Mark
              msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

• jessicawinters
                • Sep 2006

I don't know about other teams, but I have an Astros Adam Everett GU jersey and the fabric is a lot heavier than the retail Authentics. I've always thought Authentics are exactly the same as gamers, but with an 81 game season, it serves them well to have such sturdy fabric. It feels amazing touching the gamers. I was like, "whoahhh!"

Comment

Working...