PDA

View Full Version : Great Moments Inc. Autograph Signings

Dewey2007
08-21-2011, 02:06 AM
Just curious if anyone has dealt with Great Moments Inc. for autograph signings? They are out of Westminster, Maryland. Here is their link:

http://www.greatmomentsinc.com/index.html

I am thinking of sending in an item I have to a private signing. They look solid but just wanted to see if anyone has had any good or bad dealings with them.

Thanks,
Dewey

geoff
08-21-2011, 02:51 AM
Very solid and great to deal with.I have been going to there stores for years now and never had a issue with them.I have bought alot from them in the past and went to the signings they had.Still do go there from time to time.

Shipp_96
08-21-2011, 12:19 PM
I lived in Annapolis the last four years (just recently relocated to Washington state for a new position), and Great Moments are the real deal.

They have a lot of the Criminals...I mean Ravens :p...locked up (no pun intended)with exclusive auto deals, like Todd Heap when he was with them. He also gets some of the O's from time to time, I believe Brain Roberts and Adam Jones are their exclusives as well.

They held a lot of public signings at their store and at the Ownings Mills mall. You have nothing to worry about from them.