Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

Great Moments Inc. Autograph Signings

Just curious if anyone has dealt with Great Moments Inc. for autograph signings? They are out of Westminster, Maryland. Here is their link:

I am thinking of sending in an item I have to a private signing. They look solid but just wanted to see if anyone has had any good or bad dealings with them.

Thanks,
    Dewey
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com
  • geoff
    • Nov 2005

Re: Great Moments Inc. Autograph Signings

Very solid and great to deal with.I have been going to there stores for years now and never had a issue with them.I have bought alot from them in the past and went to the signings they had.Still do go there from time to time.

Comment

• Shipp_96
      • Feb 2011

Re: Great Moments Inc. Autograph Signings

I lived in Annapolis the last four years (just recently relocated to Washington state for a new position), and Great Moments are the real deal.

They have a lot of the Criminals...I mean Ravens ...locked up (no pun intended)with exclusive auto deals, like Todd Heap when he was with them. He also gets some of the O's from time to time, I believe Brain Roberts and Adam Jones are their exclusives as well.

They held a lot of public signings at their store and at the Ownings Mills mall. You have nothing to worry about from them.

Comment

Working...