PDA

View Full Version : Expos jersey tag question

LostExpo
08-21-2011, 07:16 PM
whats up with the tag that says "made from intera fabric" i have never seen that type of expos' jersey with that tag..........

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180711955285?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Lokee
08-21-2011, 08:26 PM
I have seen it on several gamers from 1992-1993. Not really a big deal as some teams had them and some teams did not. Some say the jersey's with the intera fabric tag are more silkier/smoother/lighter and wrinkle more easy.

LostExpo
08-21-2011, 09:48 PM
hmmm hmmm hmmm that is very interesting if anyone knows more about this intera tag ELABORATE please........ i honestly wish i could compare it with my vlad grey from 2001.... cause they are both made out of polyestor..... i def like thicker heavier thicker jerseys better than thinner lighter ones but it really doesnt matter that much.....

sox83cubs84
08-21-2011, 09:59 PM
"Intera" was a fabric created by Russell, and was supposed to take MLB uniforms by storm because of the alleged breathability of uniforms made from this fabric. Whatever the hype, it did not catch on, and is limited mainly to 1992-93 gamers (I think I've seen one 1994 jersey with an intera tag, as well)

Dave Miedema

LostExpo
08-21-2011, 10:13 PM
damn i don't think i am interested in it then..... it seems as though they arnt as............ durable?....... i kinda will feel like a jerk tellin the guy i am not interested just because of that but....... hmmmm, neways ty agian every1 i honestly was deeply intersted in this jersey and really needed to know more about that tag and this greatly helps...................... oh and i might as well bring this up about my holy grail (the 1998 expos jersey with the 30th ann patch) i have seen some made out of nylon as well as polyestor.......... for my holy grail id honestly have to go with the polyestor..... nothin agianst the nylon ones (and nothin agianst the intera ones) thats just the way i want my holy grail to be and i dont know why