• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krsoneus
    • Jan 2008

Favre Jersey on Ebay

Saw this jersey resurface today for 20k:

After seeing it sell for 4k 6 days ago :

I dont know enought aboud Brett Favre gamers to comment on it, I guess its a pretty solid COA if it comes with a photo of him holding the jersey...

But when I looked around for other Favre jerseys that had sold, I saw alot that were dated to exact games, and it seemed alot of them had holograms on the jersey. I held back from making an offer the first time it was up, because I wasnt sure about the jersey... is this a jersey everybody else would of confidently dropped 4k on, had they had the opportunity? Just curious.
  • Mulligans
    • Dec 2009

Re: Favre Jersey on Ebay

Here is an interesting thread.....

Comment

• ivo610
      • Dec 2009

personally due to the vast amount of fake Favres I have seen I wouldnt touch it unless I could video match it.

A Brett Favre COA is about as good as a Brett Favre promise to retire. Both have been proven to be less than reliable on many occasions.
      Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• Mulligans
        • Dec 2009

Totally agree.....Something also tells me that this Jersey has a checkered past.

It was just offered to me last week in a trade.......It sells for 4K.......now it's for sale for 20K.....that doesn't sound like the path of a true Favre Gamer. I certainly am not saying it's a fake..... I Am just saying "Buyer Beware" when it comes to buying a Favre with this type of paperwork.

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
          • Nov 2007

Guys, I do not like the way the tail looks on this Favre jersey. I am accustomed to his tails being cropped and elastic being present. I personally would not touch this jersey.
          ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
            • Nov 2007

Just a thought......
            Attached Files
            ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• fredgarvin
              • Sep 2007

Jersey is flatter in the picture with Favre. The tail could be correct. I have a legit 1999 that does not have the actual game date (earlier Favre's did not). The sleeves are too long. Definitley a fake.

Comment

• fredgarvin
                • Sep 2007

Here re photos side by side

Originally posted by fredgarvin
                Jersey is flatter in the picture with Favre. The tail could be correct. I have a legit 1999 that does not have the actual game date (earlier Favre's did not). The sleeves are too long. Definitley a fake.

Comment

• Mulligans
                  • Dec 2009

Fred....I'm not seeing your photos....why is it a fake?

Comment

• ivo610
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by fredgarvin

Would love to see some pics of your 99 Favre, I havent seen that many 90s era Favres. Always a treat for a Packer collector like myself.
                    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• fredgarvin
                      • Sep 2007

I don't know why the photos aren't showing up. They were before. Here is the link. The Ebay jersey sleeve's are too long. Favre wore shortened sleeves.

Quarterback Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers looks at the sideline during the game against the Carolina Panthers on September 29, 2002 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers...

Originally posted by Mulligans
                      Fred....I'm not seeing your photos....why is it a fake?

Comment

• hockeytigers
                        • Feb 2009

Jeff, look at the amount of space between the reebok logo and the stripes...

Comment

Working...