Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masp3392
    • Jun 2011

Team auction sites?

A couple of posters on here have posted that teams have their own pro shops with game worn items for sale, auctions, etc.

For the NFL guys, which teams have either one or both of these options that you yourself have encountered or know about?
  • BrianK
    • Jan 2011

Re: Team auction sites?

I recently scanned the online pro shops and found game used items on the websites of the following teams. Not sure it's a perferct list, because it can change at any time, but it's a start.
    • Panthers
    • Colts
    • Chiefs
    • Saints
    • Eagles (footballs)
    • Titans

Comment

• masp3392
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BrianK
      I recently scanned the online pro shops and found game used items on the websites of the following teams. Not sure it's a perferct list, because it can change at any time, but it's a start.
      • Panthers
      • Colts
      • Chiefs
      • Saints
      • Eagles (footballs)
      • Titans
      wow thats awesome, is there a certain area for game used inside their regular store for each one? ... or is it a seperate link somewhere on their site

Comment

• mad87man
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by masp3392
        wow thats awesome, is there a certain area for game used inside their regular store for each one? ... or is it a seperate link somewhere on their site
        There are all in the game shop from what i saw. I wish teams would let their lesser known guys jerseys for cheap. I know the Titans sell alot for cheap.

Comment

• masp3392
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by mad87man
          There are all in the game shop from what i saw. I wish teams would let their lesser known guys jerseys for cheap. I know the Titans sell alot for cheap.
          does anyone know how often they update it? offseason / during the season?

Comment

• mad87man
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by masp3392
            does anyone know how often they update it? offseason / during the season?
            Not sure but i know the member PRESTON here gets the Titans jerseys and could prob. help you.

Comment

• Preston
              • Mar 2010

I'm VERY glad for this thread being started - I had no idea the Panthers had a billion practice jerseys.

I was able to add former Titans Tony Brown (arguably his first ever NFL practice jersey - T. Brown #61) and Kevin Dyson practice jerseys, WITH shipping, for under $50. Needless to say I'm VERY pleased w/ that! Hopefully they get here ASAP!

Comment

• perlman9
                • Dec 2007

Also, if you call the Seahawks they have plenty of helmets and jerseys. I did receive a list of jerseys from them several weeks back and they have a lot. Most decently priced except for the one I wanted.. haha
                Jason Perlman
                jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• Preston
                  • Mar 2010

ha..of course!

Jason would you mind forwarding that list to me please? I'd love to see what they have.

Comment

• Shipp_96
                    • Feb 2011

I know they have no Marshawn Lynch, Deion Branch or Matt Hasselbeck. No game worn jerseys more recent than 2008, I believe. But their game worn helmets are of more recent seasons. I get calls from the equipment sales manager monthly and he updates me when new things do arrive. Very nice to deal with .

Comment

• BurlesonBlue
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by perlman9
                      Also, if you call the Seahawks they have plenty of helmets and jerseys. I did receive a list of jerseys from them several weeks back and they have a lot. Most decently priced except for the one I wanted.. haha
                      Just a heads up for anyone on that, if you're looking for a practice jersey, I've been told they're currently sold out. The guy I spoke to said he didn't know when they were getting more in.

Comment

• serrao72
                        • Sep 2011

I know for a fact that the Carolina Panthers have game used jerseys in the pro shop that are not listed on the website. I have called a few times to get a list and they are normally nice about looking. I have purchased a few from the team at a good price.

Comment

• masp3392
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by perlman9
                          email sent to you bud

Comment

• masp3392
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by serrao72
                            I know for a fact that the Carolina Panthers have game used jerseys in the pro shop that are not listed on the website. I have called a few times to get a list and they are normally nice about looking. I have purchased a few from the team at a good price.
                            can you forward me the number to my email dude?

Comment

• perlman9
                              • Dec 2007

my computer is in the shop and hopefully get it tomorrow. Will send list out as soon as i do!
                              Jason Perlman
                              jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

Working...