Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5toolplayer
    • Apr 2011

L@@KING for a MANNY MACHADO Game used Bat

I know these are pretty tuff to find since he's only in A ball but I would like to pick one up so i could get it signed. Let me know what u have or where I might be able to get one. Thanks!!
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET
  • DJaeger22
    • Oct 2010

Re: L@@KING for a MANNY MACHADO Game used Bat

check with the delmarva shorebirds "fan" club. i know for a fact they keep the brokens that they think are going to be worth money. theyre stingy with the bigger names but it wouldnt hurt to try. they have a website just google it.
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Comment

• 5toolplayer
      • Apr 2011

thank u sir
      5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• 5toolplayer
        • Apr 2011

Only added a Manny G/U Marucci bat and a HR ball that i tracked down during one of his games with the Keys last year. He signed it right after the game for me. Now I'm looking to add more G/U items to my machado collection. Any help would be great. Let me know what u got.
        5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• tomhagen
          • Apr 2012

I have a Louisville Slugger G174 of his. if it was game used he barely used it as he does switch bats like you switches underwear. it was definitely his I got it from a buddy of his from the minor leagues and it has his name and markings

Comment

Working...