PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU Matt Elliott from Beyond the Dugout

rchimes13@yahoo.com
08-30-2011, 10:14 AM
I don't know how many of you have dealt with Matthew Elliott of Beyond the Dugout, but I have on numerous occasions and have had the best experiences. He represents many of baseballs top prospects, including one of my favorite Cincinnati Reds, Drew Stubbs. On 7/24/11 we took my then 16 week old son to his first Reds game, we had a suite so that was only reason I dared to try at that age :),...the Sunday night ESPN game vs. the Braves (Stubbs hit the walk-off HR). I purchased the hat that Drew wore during that game and Matt made sure Drew personalized it for me. So thank you Matt and Drew for providing my son Camden and myself with a memento that he hopefully one day will love! If you are looking for great MLB prospect items check out Beyondthedugout.net

rchimes13@yahoo.com
08-30-2011, 10:15 AM
In case you can't see in pic it is signed "Game Worn 7/24/11 vs. Braves Camden's 1st Reds Game"

spartakid
08-30-2011, 11:07 AM
That's awesome, especially with that inscription!

hohlernr1
08-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Nice item!

I've never dealt with Beyond the Dugout before, but just checked out their site and was wondering in your experience are their prices firm or is their room to negotiate?

rchimes13@yahoo.com
08-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Thank you! I've never really dealt with prices issues so I wouldn't know. I relate his prices for Stubbs items to that of what the Reds Team Shop charges and feel like I'm getting a steal. Wouldn't hurt to ask though.

Klattsy
08-30-2011, 06:33 PM
Nice item!

I've never dealt with Beyond the Dugout before, but just checked out their site and was wondering in your experience are their prices firm or is their room to negotiate?

I inquired a while back about the Drew Naylor jersey which was originally priced at $250 (for a NY Penn League jersey!). They where willing to drop the price slightly. It is now listed for a couple of bucks less then what they offered me previously...

They where very prompt to reply so i'm sure an email wouldn't hurt.

Mark.

dplettn
08-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Congrats, Himes!

Not only does Matt (and Drew) deserve applause for personalized inscription, but you do too! Your a dad first (priority) and collector also which allowed you to be sure you wanted an incredible personalized inscription on such a nice item!

I absolutely admire your choice and I couldn't be more excited for Camden! As an FYI to other readers, Himes also did a very nice thing for another father who was hard searching for a game used baseball from their son's first ever game.

Best,
Dan