PDA

View Full Version : Jersey from Jeter's 3K game

zooat2
08-31-2011, 03:36 PM
So I have a dilemma that I'm hoping my fellow GU collector's can help me with..

I'm looking to buy the "low" end jerseys from the 3K game, specifically either a Logan or Mitre. Now here is the issue I'm struggling with: although Logan did pitch in the game, there is a great picture of Jeter hugging Mitre right after the homer on Getty. So do I get the Mitre jersey (even tho he didnt play) which would be a pretty neat photo match OR do I got w/ Logan because he actually pitched in the game...

Thoughts?

Thanks all.

kylehess10
08-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Well you want the jerseys only because of the moment, right? In that case I'd go with Mitre, then display it with a nice large print next to it. I think that would display better than the Logan. Even though it's just a hug, Mitre was still apart of the moment and luckily it was photographed so I think that's your best route. Plus you can still match the jersey to games in which he did pitch in.

zooat2
08-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Well you want the jerseys only because of the moment, right? In that case I'd go with Mitre, then display it with a nice large print next to it. I think that would display better than the Logan. Even though it's just a hug, Mitre was still apart of the moment and luckily it was photographed so I think that's your best route. Plus you can still match the jersey to games in which he did pitch in.

- Thanks Kyle.....and yes its about the moment...and what you said is exactly what I'm leaning towards..

- Thanks again.