PDA

View Full Version : Junior Seau Rodney Harrison Patriots

Eric
09-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Hey gang. I know the patriots are not big on letting their stuff get out there, but if anyone has a Junior Seau or Rodney Harrison jersey or helmet- let me know.

And I'm always looking for any Chargers game used- let me know what you have

Eric
ecky3@aol.com

suave1477
09-14-2006, 11:59 AM
Eric I am curious given I know your location. What made you a Chargers fan? or at least have an interest in collecting Chargers Game Used items?

Eric
09-15-2006, 10:22 AM
When I first started following football- around 1980, the Chargers were the most exciting team in football. They could put up 42 points a game with no problem. So they were my team. Starting about 1983-1992 they absolutely stunk- but I stuck with them, which make it all the more sweet when they contend now. And all the more painful when they find new and interesting ways to lose games (see the game in Denver in the mid 80s where they were lining up for the winning field goal, had it blocked and run back for a Denver touchdown- only for the refs to have blown the play dead because Denver called a timeout. Next play, chargers line up for winning field goal and it gets blocked and run back for a Denver touchdown.)

With that said- there has to be some great chargers stuff out there- who could be as dumb as me to collect this team? Send your game used chargers items my way!
Eric

sox83cubs84
01-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Free bump in honor of Junior Seau's 4th retirement.:D

Dave M.
Chicago area