PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Buccaneers Orange 1990's jersey and old style helmet

jake33
09-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Been looking for a decade for an orange 1990's Buccaneers jersey that I am thrilled with. But would consider any 1990's orange bucs jersey (not the white ones). I would prefer a 1995 or 1996, since those are the only 2 years that the Bucs had sewn on numbers and names with the old logo. yes, i am aware of what is on ebay. I am hoping someone has a gem in their collection that they may part with. For the right common player orange Bucs jersey, I will pay $$350+ for a 95 or 96 orange bucs game used jersey.

I sold a 1996 orange Kenneth Gant that I still am regretting doing six years ago in 2005, I am still asking the guy to sell it back to me at double what I sold it to him for with no luck. There was a 1996 orange Reggie Rusk #28 Bucs game used jersey that sold on ebay back in November of 2000, never saw or heard of that jersey again, must have went into a black hole.

Speaking of black holes, I also have been looking for a Joe Jurevicius white 2004 Bucs jersey with pirate ships sewn on backwards that was sold on Grey Flannel in 05 or 06. I won an auction for it and it showed ZERO game use, Grey Flannel refunded my money and relisted it up for auction and someone purchased it, no idea who. Would be interesting in getting that back at some point as well.

---

Also looking for a game used Buccaneers OLD style bucco bruce helmet, I just would like to know which player used it. I have ever bucs team highlight video from 1976-2005 and can sometimes get style matches and in some cases photo matches off the videos.

slab0meat
09-07-2011, 08:12 PM
I know it's not exactly helpful, but I have a 1996 white Rhett and a 1996 orange Alstott.. but they're retail authentics. :(

Used to love them as a second team when they were awful..

maverick14
09-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Just saw this and remembered this post. Cool item you might be interested in, take a look.

http://sports.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo=7041&lotIdNo=39003