every jersey worn in NFL will hit NFL auctions : )

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dolphins23
    Banned
    • Aug 2011

every jersey worn in NFL will hit NFL auctions : )

Every jersey worn today is going to hit NFL auctions which is really cool!

All proceeds will go to 9/11 victims so nows your chance to win great gear and make a change in peoples lives!

Good luck guys! Really would like to win a Stevie Johnson or Fitzpatrick because these guys are going to be studs!

P.S Love the 911 patch!
  • Dolphins23
    Banned
    • Aug 2011

Re: every jersey worn in NFL will hit NFL auctions : )

and if we could use this thread to post all jerseys won with 9/11 patch as a memorial to the 10 years that would be awsome. Can't wait to see some members 9/11 pick ups once the auctions end : ) Good luck and GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

• AutographAddiction
      • Aug 2010

I'll be bidding on many Tar Heels in the Pros and Carolina Panthers jerseys! When is the auction?

Comment

• bruno89
        • Oct 2010

WOW thats great ,i will be bidding on my Eagles ,probably low end players since NFL auctions always go for higher then they should ,but its for a great cuase and great jerseys as they never wash them either=)
        Collecting Philadelphia Eagles items

Comment

• MLB~NUT
          • Feb 2011

I hopeMLB does the same.....

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• Shipp_96
            • Feb 2011

Awesome news! Lots of low end NFL Penn State alums I would love to get. I wonder if they will stagger it over the entire year?

Comment

• ivo610
              • Dec 2009

Where did you read that EVERY jersey will be auctioned off?
              Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• Mattapan03
                • Mar 2010

I find it hard to believe that EVERY SINGLE JERSEY from today will be auctioned off. Maybe 5-10 per team, yes.....but 53. I doubt that

Comment

• gwh11
                  • Aug 2005

I'm also curious as to the source. NFL Auctions site doesn't state that, so it would be great if you could site a credible source for that assertion.
                  -Guy

Comment

• masp3392
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dolphins23
                    Every jersey worn today is going to hit NFL auctions which is really cool!

All proceeds will go to 9/11 victims so nows your chance to win great gear and make a change in peoples lives!

Good luck guys! Really would like to win a Stevie Johnson or Fitzpatrick because these guys are going to be studs!

P.S Love the 911 patch!

i cant wait!!!

Comment

• solarlottry
                      • Jan 2009

It was mentioned that SOME of the jerseys from today's game would be auctioned off at NFL Auctions in the future. ALL the shirts auctioned would be autographed. From what I saw it did not say that all would be sold.

Always buying 49ers gamers
                      Paul
                      garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• 34swtns
                        • Apr 2006

Definitely not all the jerseys.

I won't bother with the charity auction because it's open to anyone and everyone and you end up bidding against WAY more people than you would with an auction house, hence ridiculous prices.

Comment

• Dolphins23
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2011

I didn't mean every single jersey. Should have been more specific but then again who knows, we will have to wait and see.

I wonder if the dolphins and pats will wear the 9/11 patch seeing as to how they are playing on 9/12. Green bay saints didn't wear the patch so does that mean that dolphins/pats stuff won't be auction off?

They are going to put the jerseys up asap they said because they want to get the money in the 9/11 foundations right away. So they should be up this week some time.

I tried to go on to NFL auctions about an hour or so ago and the site was crashed. Def flooded with noobies trying to win stuff and bid up prices. SMH

Comment

• masp3392
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dolphins23
                            I didn't mean every single jersey. Should have been more specific but then again who knows, we will have to wait and see.

I wonder if the dolphins and pats will wear the 9/11 patch seeing as to how they are playing on 9/12. Green bay saints didn't wear the patch so does that mean that dolphins/pats stuff won't be auction off?

They are going to put the jerseys up asap they said because they want to get the money in the 9/11 foundations right away. So they should be up this week some time.

I tried to go on to NFL auctions about an hour or so ago and the site was crashed. Def flooded with noobies trying to win stuff and bid up prices. SMH
                            yeah so far no jerseys, as the OP said earlier, it sucks that your competing with people who mostly likely dont do this for a hobby. obviously all in all its for a great cause but, rediculous prices are sure to arise. Hopefully no $7000 fiasco's for john beck jerseys happen

Comment

• Dolphins23
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2011

haha masp Pennington is so proud of Teddy Ginn right now. So proud

I can hear pennington now saying my favorite NFL audio ever. "Thata boy TED GINN" his famous side line convo with Ted Ginn!

Comment

Working...