PDA

View Full Version : Stewart Bradley Philadelphia Eagles Green Jersey REPLICA wanted

brewcrew
09-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Not for me, for a friend. Cuz my husband is a 'Skins fan so I'll probably get hassled for even posting this. :p

A friend of mine wants to get a #55 Stewart Bradley replica jersey for her hubby. Apparently he's no longer on the team so she can't just order one from the team store. She's had no luck with eBay, either. I've done a little bit of searching on the internet for her, but since I've moved into the game worn realm I have to admit my search efforts have been pretty much fruitless.

Anyone have any links to cheapo/clearance sites or know of any places around Philly that she could call to pick one up? She doesn't want to spend too much cash but she'd like to track one down. Send me a PM or email me at carahhelwig@yahoo dot com if you have any ideas (no matter how remote).

Thanks, guys!

cliffjmp33
09-14-2011, 11:37 AM
I just checked and it worked for me typing in 55 and Bradley for a custoM jersey. Bit pricey though - $109.

http://store.philadelphiaeagles.com/Philadelphia-Eagles-Custom-Jerseys-_1524900281_PG.html

mdube16
09-14-2011, 03:37 PM
And if you really want to go crazy I have an NFLshop.com giftcard for $100 that I would sell for $70. If interested shoot me an email

mdube16@bellsouth.net

Gocong57
09-14-2011, 10:04 PM
I have an authentic (not replica) Reebok Eagles green, signed (in blk paint pen) Stew size 48 with tags $75 shipped in US.

jasuncion26@aim.com