PDA

View Full Version : Game worn MLB and NFL sale

Shipp_96
09-14-2011, 10:28 PM
I have decided to streamline my collection (once again) to mostly PSU and Pirates game worn items. So, the following gems must go. PAYPAL only, and I am willingly to negotiate any reasonable offers. All prices include shipping! My digital camera is broke, but I do have photos already of most of these items. Please ask to see additional pictures.

Seattle Mariners game worn helmet, MLB.com holo, bought directly from team store. Jeff Clement worn? $90

Seattle Mariners Miguel Olivio game worn Spring training jersey, MLB.com holo.
$90

Titans/Steelers Nate Washington game worn BCA signed cleats, NFL.com and PSA/DNA authentication. $100

Steelers SB XLIII Champions gold alternate mini helmet signed by HOF Jack Lambert and Ryan Clark. Comes with photos from signing for proof! $100

Steelers Mike Wallace throwback mini signed helmet, JSA COA. Comes with photo from signing for proof! $50

Syracuse/Buccaneers Mike Williams game worn gloves, Steiner COA and letter. $50

short84
09-15-2011, 03:22 PM
I am interested in the BCA cleats -- please contact me at sbshort84@gmail.com. Thanks

Shipp_96
09-15-2011, 04:07 PM
I am interested in the BCA cleats -- please contact me at sbshort84@gmail.com. Thanks

Email sent.

Shipp_96
09-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Wanted to add another item, Pirates ALL STAR Andrew McCutchen JUST MINORS signed Altoona Curve jersey, with JUST MINORS photo COA. $100 shipped.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/ANDREW-McCUTCHEN-Altoona-Curve-Auto-Jersey-Just-Minor-/20/%21CD+%21mm%21%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKogE0fw1dGKKBNQ,Z SrILQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

Shipp_96
09-16-2011, 05:46 PM
Bump, plus since I am trying to move most of this to buy some more items, these prices will be good until Saturday. After that, moving them to ebay. Thank you :).

Shipp_96
09-16-2011, 11:08 PM
UPDATE!

Seattle Mariners game worn helmet, MLB.com holo, bought directly from team store. Jeff Clement worn? -no longer for sale on here
Seattle Mariners Miguel Olivio game worn Spring training jersey, MLB.com holo.-no longer for sale on here

Titans/Steelers Nate Washington game worn BCA signed cleats, NFL.com and PSA/DNA authentication. $100-SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Steelers SB XLIII Champions gold alternate mini helmet signed by HOF Jack Lambert and Ryan Clark. Comes with photos from signing for proof! no longer for sale on here

Steelers Mike Wallace throwback mini signed helmet, JSA COA. Comes with photo from signing for proof! $50

Syracuse/Buccaneers Mike Williams game worn gloves, Steiner COA and letter. $50

See updates above

Shipp_96
09-17-2011, 12:14 PM
Titans/Steelers Nate Washington game worn BCA signed cleats, NFL.com and PSA/DNA authentication. $90-SOLD

Shipp_96
09-17-2011, 10:24 PM
'Cutch signed retail jersey SOLD= $90

Mike Williams game worn gloves and signed mini helmets still are available!

short84
09-19-2011, 08:53 PM
Received the Nate Washington BCA cleats today -- they are fantastic. Thank you!

Shipp_96
09-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Received the Nate Washington BCA cleats today -- they are fantastic. Thank you!

Glad to hear you got them already and are happy with them!

Shipp_96
09-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Well, I have had an excellent couple months getting more Penn State game worn gear than I had dreamed possible. But all those game worn items have also put my hobby budget out of whack. So, though it saddens me to do so, I am selling all of my Pirates game worn jerseys. I have come to the conclusion that I can have only one focus right now.

So, the following gems must go. PAYPAL only, and I am willingly to negotiate any reasonable offers. All prices include shipping! My digital camera is broke, but I do have photos already of most of these items below.

Ronny Cedano game worn Pirates 79 throwback uniform (jersey and pants), both items come with MLB.com holograms
$250

Jason Schmidt Jackie Robinson patch away jersey (RARE, Jason was the last Bucco EVER to wear Robinson's #42 before MLB retired it) Comes with Pirates COA.
$200

Jack Wilson BP jersey $70
Craig Wilson BP jersey with Pirates COA. $50

Shipp_96
09-22-2011, 08:56 AM
Bump and bonus. Buy one Pirates jersey (or the throwback uniform) get another one of lesser value for half price!

Shipp_96
09-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Bump and reduction:

Ronny Cedano game worn Pirates 79 throwback uniform (jersey and pants), both items come with MLB.com holograms
now $240

Jason Schmidt Jackie Robinson patch away jersey (RARE, Jason was the last Bucco EVER to wear Robinson's #42 before MLB retired it) Comes with Pirates COA.
now $190

Jack Wilson BP jersey now $60
Craig Wilson BP jersey with Pirates COA. now $40

Shipp_96
09-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Anybody??

Bump and final reduction:

now $230

now $180

Jack Wilson BP jersey now $50
Craig Wilson BP jersey with Pirates COA. now $40

Shipp_96
10-01-2011, 07:28 PM
No longer for sale on this site

Jason Schmidt Jackie Robinson patch away jersey (RARE, Jason was the last Bucco EVER to wear Robinson's #42 before MLB retired it) Comes with Pirates COA $199-SOLD

Jack Wilson BP jersey $50
Craig Wilson BP jersey with Pirates COA. No longer for sale on this site