PDA

View Full Version : got game used at bucs vs vikes today

jake33
09-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Walking out of metrodome right now. Was wearing elbert mack's game used jersey to the game, he noticed and threw me his game used gloves while leaving the stadium. Great moment for me as a fan, and met john lynch today too. Great day and bucs win!

34swtns
09-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Awesome Jake! Post pics of those gloves.

bdeol4
09-19-2011, 01:25 AM
That's awesome! Congrats man:)

jake33
09-19-2011, 08:56 AM
What a blast, also took a lot of photos with Elbert wearing the gloves during the game, since I asked before the game if I could get them afterwads. Great experience. Also, got a bucs mini helmet signed by

John Lynch
Rudy Carpenter
LeGArette Blunt
Dekota Watson
Jeremy Trueblood
John Freeman
Josh Johnson
Elbert MAck
Cody Grimm
Michael Koenen
Luke Stocker
Donald Penn
Davin Joseph

Also, got a glove from either Roy Miller or Frank Okham, got to check ym photos later today on who flipped it up to me.

I never have been to a bucs game where the players were so fan friendly before and after the game. I wonder if the NFL instructed players to go out of their way to win back the fans. Almost the entire bcus team and coaches signed before the game. Josh Freeman threw his hat to the crowd as well. Almost got LEgarette blunt's gloves but some lady in her 40's wearing an adrian peterson jersey got them. I offered her $30 for one of the gloves and she said no. I then asked if she knew whose glvoes they were. She didn't know. I always wonder how many decent game used items there are out there, that pedestrian fans have.

Also, I am not kidding, a security guard asked and got gloves from another Bucs player, are they allowed to do that?

jake33
09-19-2011, 09:07 AM
just went over to getty real quick....

Preston
09-19-2011, 10:46 AM
I always wonder how many decent game used items there are out there, that pedestrian fans have.

I've had seats by the visitors tunnel since 2008 in Nashville (and have been to almost every game over the years prior), and the best gloves I've caught over the years are:

Ray Rice (from playoff game 2008 season)
Willie Parker
Laurence Maroney
Tim Tebow Breast Cancer glove
Chris Long
Cris Carter (from 1998 at Vanderbilt stadium)
Dwight Freeney
Steve Slaton

Probably gotten over 100 gloves easy over the past few years...and am now on a 16 game glove getting streak

jake33
09-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Also, the other glove I got was Frank Okam's from the game. (his left hand glove)