PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Brown found dead

sox83cubs84
09-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Orlando Brown, an OT who played for 9 years in the NFL, was found dead in his Baltimore condo earlier today. He was 40.

Brown played for both the original and expansion Cleveland Browns as well as the Baltimore Ravens from 1994-2005. He is best remembered as the Browns player who shoved a referee to the ground during a 1999 game against Jacksonville after the ref, throwing a weighted penalty flag, accidentally struck Brown in the eye with one of the weights. Injuries from the accident kept Brown out of action from 2000-2002.

Dave Miedema

orioles03
09-23-2011, 04:22 PM
Saw Zeus around town all the time he lived 5 min from my house .always drove the flashiest cars you could hear them a mile away with music being so loud always honked his horn and waved at ke every time he drove by
Rip Zeus

Shipp_96
09-23-2011, 05:04 PM
He owned a Fatburger in Elkridge, used to go there all the time because he had his game worn Browns, Ravens helmets and jerseys on display (His Raven helmets can be seen below with Santa hats on them). Along with his team MVP award and nice framed game photos. I always wanted to ask them if he would sell any of it, as the helmets just sat there getting grease on them. Anyone who is in the area and hasn't been should go check it out. R.I.P. Zeus.

Shipp_96
09-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Here's the image, besides his game worn helmets, you can also see one of his framed game worn jerseys in the back left corner.