Does anyone know how much use the "cool base" majestic jerseys have received?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdr3
    • Nov 2005

Does anyone know how much use the "cool base" majestic jerseys have received?

Did all teams try them for a few games, or just a few teams?
  • stlbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Does anyone know how much use the "cool base" majestic jerseys have received?

i know the cardinals are still wearing them, at least some of the players. i didnt notice everyone, but chris duncan had one on yesterday.

jason

Comment

• GrndSlm
      Banned
      • Jun 2006

Re: Does anyone know how much use the "cool base" majestic jerseys have received?

I know that many of the Nationals players favored the COOL BASE jerseys. Most of the pitchers tried them and many of the position players.

Thanks,
      Juan Iglesias

Comment

• Nilbog
        • Jun 2006

The Cubs have worn the Home Cool Base version.

Comment

• Rmmm912
          • Mar 2006

The Mets also experimented with them; I have a few "black alternate" cool base jerseys available.

Bob Malandro
          Mets-Steiner Collectibles

Comment

• sportscentury
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Rmmm912
            The Mets also experimented with them; I have a few "black alternate" cool base jerseys available.

Bob Malandro
            Mets-Steiner Collectibles
            Bob,

Thanks for the information and for contributing to GUF. Thanks, also, for signing with your real name. It is recognized and appreciated.

Reid
            Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• bigtime59
              • Nov 2005

According to my source, the Orioles did not order cool base jerseys.

Mark Sutton
              bigtime39@aol.com
              Mark
              msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

Working...