Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delhommejake17
    • Oct 2011

Carolina Panthers GU Item???

Have had this Steve Smith Panthers signed cleat...came from company called ASI Authentic Sports Investments. Claimed to Game Used...but I know Steve Smith has only worn Reebok cleats most of his career...Does anyone have any input...
    Attached Files
  • Mulligans
    • Dec 2009

Re: Carolina Panthers GU Item???

I don't know much about the Cleats, but I have a couple of questionable items from ASI and I know that there are quite a few accusations out there. I believe if you search them on the forum, you might find some additional info.

Comment

• BCWhite13
      • Oct 2011

I was bored so I looked through Getty Images. All I ever see him wearing in games is Reebok, that's not to say he never wore them though. He could have tried them out or something.

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by BCWhite13
        I was bored so I looked through Getty Images. All I ever see him wearing in games is Reebok, that's not to say he never wore them though. He could have tried them out or something.
        I did the same. Nearly all of his cleats (not turf shoes) through the years have some blue striping or blue on them in some capacity. I saw a photo on getty from 2003 where he wore Nike turf shoes.

Comment

• delhommejake17
          • Oct 2011

Although i could not find evidence that Smith ever wore a Nike cleat....I do have a glove that was given to me after game in 2001. I know its real because I was there...I need to find exact date of game...did find photos on getty on glove style to match..probably impossible to photomatch a glove...
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...