Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowell25
    • Mar 2009

Game Used Jerseys...chipper Jones, D. Pedoria, Alex Rios, Ryan Doumit

I NEED TO SELL THE FOLLOWING...PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE FOLLOWING EMAIL davidschultz75@gmail.com FOR PICS.
    SHIPPING WILL BE $9.00.

CHIPPER JONES GAME USED ATLANTA BRAVES JERSEY...2009 MLB HOLOGRAM LH 419955. ACCORDING TO MLB DATABASE THIS JERSEY WAS WORN IN FEW GAMES. PRICE $410.

DUSTIN PEDORIA GAME ISSUED BATTING PRACTICE JERSEY...MLB HOLOGRAM BB 634485. PRICE $125.

ALEX RIOS GAME ISSUED TORONTO BLUE JAYS...MLB HOLOGRAM BB 587369. SIZE 48, 15 07 S8. PRICE $120.

RYAN DOUMIT GAME USED JERSEY...MLB HOLOGRAM LH 648617. SIZE 48 SET 1. GAME USED VS. CHICAGO CUBS. PRICE $120.

JOSE LOPEZ GAME USED 1982 RETRO SEATTLE MARINERS UNIFORM. MLB HOLGRAM FJ 111032 FOR THE JERSEY AND PANTS FJ 111069. PANTS HAVE DIRT MARKS. GAME PLAYED AT MILWAUKEE ON JUNE 25, 2010. PRICE $130.

JASON BAY GAME USED BAT. SHOWS BALL MARKS ON THE BARREL AND BAT IS CRACKED. RAWLINGS BIG STICK WITH THE NUMBER 44 ON THE KNOB. LH 305978. USED THIS BAT WHILE WITH THE RED SOX. PRICE $ 90.
    Boondocksaint:cool:

Always looking for J. Damon, M. Cameron and Orlando Cabrera game used items.:cool:
  • jsr418
    • Apr 2010

Re: Game Used Jerseys...chipper Jones, D. Pedoria, Alex Rios, Ryan Doumit

Email sent. Please email me at jsr418@aol.com Thanks a lot!

Jay

Comment

• old13man
      • Jun 2010

Email sent

Comment

• lowell25
        • Mar 2009

Chipper Jones jersey sold.

Always looking for J. Damon, M. Cameron and Orlando Cabrera game used items.:cool:

Comment

• yanks12025
          • Jan 2006

Willing to be the Jones shows back up next week for almost double the price on ebay.

Comment

• Hitman Hart
            • Aug 2011

Email sent

Comment

• AutographAddiction
              • Aug 2010

CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THE CHIPPER. Congrats to whoever that is...? Email me if you want to sell...

Comment

• MarinersFan34
                • Jan 2009

Sent an email this morning shortly after this was posted.. still no reply. Perhaps it never arrived or went to the spam folder but it's still a bit of a let down to see an update here but no reply to email.

Guess it wasn't meant to be and someone else could use my money more.
                Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

Comment

• gameu08
                  • Sep 2008

would love to take a look at the pedroia

Comment

• kylehess10
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by lowell25

CHIPPER JONES GAME USED ATLANTA BRAVES JERSEY...2009 MLB HOLOGRAM LH 419955. ACCORDING TO MLB DATABASE THIS JERSEY WAS WORN IN FEW GAMES. PRICE $410.
                    HOW COULD I MISS THISSSSSSS?!?!?
                    kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
                    http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• lowell25
                      • Mar 2009

pedoria Sold...jones Sold...doumit Sold...lopez Sold...
                      anyone Interested In The Rios. Price Is Now $ 100.:d

Comment

Working...