Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruno89
    • Oct 2010

Philadelphia Eagles package for sell or individual items/used

I have some Philadelhpia Eagles game used/worn items that im interested in selling.
    1987 Dan McMillen game used jersey with some team repairs and stains(used during players lockout for 3 games at the begining of the season,pretty rare) $380 shipped

1983/84 Elbert Foules white game used jersey ,comes with COA from Mears A10 $500

1980s Elbert Foules green game used jersey,show some light signs of use $425 shipped

2001 Eagles game used practise football,has the letters QB,PE and J on it ,show signs of use $300 shipped for it

Contact me here or send me a email to brunobltzr@yahoo.com ,can send pictures...Thank you
    Collecting Philadelphia Eagles items
  • bruno89
    • Oct 2010

Re: Philadelphia Eagles package for sell or individual items/used

Also send me offers if you like any item...we might be able to work something out

Comment

• bruno89
      • Oct 2010

1987 Dan McMillen game used jersey with some team repairs and stains(used during players lockout for 3 games at the begining of the season,pretty rare) $325 shipped

1983/84 Elbert Foules white game used jersey ,comes with COA from Mears A10 $400 shipped

1980s Elbert Foules green game used jersey,show some light signs of use $400 shipped

2001 Eagles game used practise football,has the letters QB,PE and J on it ,show signs of use $250 shipped for it

Eagles authentic current style pants $65 shipped for each(have a white and green) or 1110 for the pair

Baltimore Ravens marching band used outfitt for 325 shipped

Comment

• bruno89
        • Oct 2010

give me a offer if you like any of the items...

Comment

• bruno89
          • Oct 2010

1987 Dan McMillen game used jersey with some team repairs and stains(used during players lockout for 3 games at the begining of the season,pretty rare) $300 shipped

1983/84 Elbert Foules white game used jersey ,comes with COA from Mears A10 $350 shipped

1980s Elbert Foules green game used jersey,show some light signs of use $300 shipped

2001 Eagles game used practise football,has the letters QB,PE and J on it ,show signs of use $200 shipped for it

Clemson Tigers game used pants for $65 shipped
          ,white pants
          Baltimore Ravens marching band used outfitt for 325 shipped

Comment

Working...