X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SkubeBats
    Banned
    • May 2006

My New Ryan Braun GU Rookie Bat

I just received this "GREAT RYAN BRAUN" game used Rookie Sam bat from the 2007 season. This bat is just pounded with use. There's so many stitch imprints I can't count them. Lots of blue ink transfers from balls, spike marks, and marks from bat weight. The handle has plenty of mota stick on it. There's a small crack that lays flat on the handle. Ryan's number 8 is found on the knob. You don't see to many of his Rookie bats out there. Now I hope he wins the 2011 NL MVP!!
    Attached Files
  • happyyoungster
    • Jan 2008

Re: My New Ryan Braun GU Rookie Bat

Nice Brauny bat, Jamie.
    Looks like a AAA Nashville gamer.
    Quite possibly used during his first few weeks up with the parent club, but, certainly difficult to ascertain.

Either way, a great "early" Braun!

Comment

• frikativ54
      • Dec 2007

Re: My New Ryan Braun GU Rookie Bat

Originally posted by SkubeBats
      I just received this "GREAT RYAN BRAUN" game used Rookie Sam bat from the 2007 season. This bat is just pounded with use. There's so many stitch imprints I can't count them. Lots of blue ink transfers from balls, spike marks, and marks from bat weight. The handle has plenty of mota stick on it. There's a small crack that lays flat on the handle. Ryan's number 8 is found on the knob. You don't see to many of his Rookie bats out there. Now I hope he wins the 2011 NL MVP!!
      Congrats on the pickup! Braun is a pretty awesome ballplayer.
      Les Zukor
      bagwellgameused@gmail.com
      Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
      (617) 682-0408

Comment

Working...