PDA

View Full Version : $10 reward for high res HD screencap off NFL Networks' SoundFX

dplettn
10-19-2011, 10:54 PM
I took my 3 year old to his first NFL regular season game Sunday, and he is in the background on NFL Network's "SoundFX" which aired tonight, and will reair at 2 am EST.

Below is a photo of the TV, taken by someone who noticed it, but I'd really like a high quality image e-mailed to plettner@fuse.net, suitable for Andy Dalton to autograph to my son.

My son is the one with the blue noise muffler's at the right in the photo, this is just moments after he went through us on his little high five train back to the locker room.

I got Cedric Benson's attention before the game and he came at half time to give my son a glove... he gave it to another deserving kid though. Regardless, massive credit to Cedric for taking care of the kids.

Thanks!

dplettn
10-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Saw it recorded myself from last night. Its about 5-6 minutes into the SoundFX show, which reairs again on NFLNetworkHD at noon EST today.

The clip is at the end of the coverage of the Bengals-Colts game and there is a couple second span... please get the best looking image possible of the boy with the blue noise cancelling headphones (at right in pic).

What I want to do myself is print the image into an 8x10 and have Andy Dalton autograph it. I look forward to rewarding somebody promptly.

project 4
10-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Saw it recorded myself from last night. Its about 5-6 minutes into the SoundFX show, which reairs again on NFLNetworkHD at noon EST today.

The clip is at the end of the coverage of the Bengals-Colts game and there is a couple second span... please get the best looking image possible of the boy with the blue noise cancelling headphones (at right in pic).

What I want to do myself is print the image into an 8x10 and have Andy Dalton autograph it. I look forward to rewarding somebody promptly.

That's neat. Yeah, would love to figure out how or if it's possible to take a screen shot and create a sharper image. I have some friends that are good with graphics and will look into it.

dplettn
10-20-2011, 09:32 AM
If you find out you have the ability to do it, please let me know.

So far, there have been no e-mails or anything of people planning to provide an image suitable for printing.

I am inclined to give the reward to both the first high quality image and also whomever's contribution I deem "best" and choose to print. Making sure it wasn't hard to duplicate the reward was part of the purpose for where to set it. But, if doing this takes a great deal of time and effort, whomever has the resources to do it, just e-mail me and let me know what it should cost.

Ultimately, I just want and have wanted to demonstrate through a gesture that I'm grateful to those on the forum who choose to help... hopefully those same folks can identify with the purpose. Its pretty cool to have your kid on TV near the QB at his first regular season game.

plettner@fuse.net

dplettn
10-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Special thanks to Rich Alworth (THE Austin Jackson collector) and Tim from the esteemed HOFbats.com, both of whom sent caps obtained at NFL.com. While these selfless contributors proudly declined the small reward, they serve as a testimony to the communal spirit that permeates with many good people in the hobby.

If it proves possible, I would still LOVE to have something of resolution sourced from the HD broadcast. Just the same, I wanted to offer a sincere "thank you" and pay tribute to Rich and Tim for their courtesy. The image below has been cropped into, but shows what appears the best moment to capture when my son's hand is still extended and visible from Andy Dalton's recent pass-by.

If anybody can create a high resolution HD image suitable for blowing up , having autographed, and framed, PLEASE still get in touch with me at plettner@fuse.net. And, if the work involved requires a bigger reward, please advise.