PDA

View Full Version : Christmas around the corner

JasonBanz
10-20-2011, 10:40 AM
I hope I am not breaking any forum rules for this, which I don't think I am because I am not selling or making profit from this. I am placing an order for jerseys was wondering if anyone is interested. I am only asking $45 per jersey just to cover costs of jerseys and shipping to you. I can get MLB, NHL, NBA, and NFL. I figured I could help some people get shopping completed! E-mail me and let me know!

Jags Fan Dan
10-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Not sure who you are sourcing the jerseys from, but I recently did a purchase and got them for $20 a piece shipped. Feel free to email me for details.

Jags Fan Dan
10-20-2011, 11:03 AM
Not sure who you are sourcing the jerseys from, but I recently did a purchase and got them for $20 a piece shipped. Feel free to email me for details.
Keep forgetting my email isn't in my sig. danno_45255 at yahoo

JasonBanz
10-20-2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks! I've went through a few different companies and the one I go through now is surpisingly a much better quality than the ones I have gone through before. Plus the cost is including shipping to whoever buys one.

otismalibu
10-20-2011, 03:17 PM
IMO, it doesn't really look good to be advertising knockoffs on a board where every 3rd post is a discussion on authenticity.

xpress34
10-20-2011, 05:48 PM
IMO, it doesn't really look good to be advertising knockoffs on a board where every 3rd post is a discussion on authenticity.

+1 - Nothing Personal guys...