Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JasonBanz
    • Oct 2008

Christmas around the corner

I hope I am not breaking any forum rules for this, which I don't think I am because I am not selling or making profit from this. I am placing an order for jerseys was wondering if anyone is interested. I am only asking $45 per jersey just to cover costs of jerseys and shipping to you. I can get MLB, NHL, NBA, and NFL. I figured I could help some people get shopping completed! E-mail me and let me know!
  • Jags Fan Dan
    • Apr 2007

Re: Christmas around the corner

Not sure who you are sourcing the jerseys from, but I recently did a purchase and got them for $20 a piece shipped. Feel free to email me for details.

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Jags Fan Dan
      Not sure who you are sourcing the jerseys from, but I recently did a purchase and got them for $20 a piece shipped. Feel free to email me for details.
      Keep forgetting my email isn't in my sig. danno_45255 at yahoo

Comment

• JasonBanz
        • Oct 2008

Thanks! I've went through a few different companies and the one I go through now is surpisingly a much better quality than the ones I have gone through before. Plus the cost is including shipping to whoever buys one.

Comment

• otismalibu
          • Nov 2005

IMO, it doesn't really look good to be advertising knockoffs on a board where every 3rd post is a discussion on authenticity.
          Greg
          DrJStuff.com

Comment

• xpress34
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by otismalibu
            IMO, it doesn't really look good to be advertising knockoffs on a board where every 3rd post is a discussion on authenticity.
            +1 - Nothing Personal guys...

Comment

Working...