PDA

View Full Version : Mark Reynolds game used jerseys & helmet

HH
10-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Hello. I 'm selling these on behalf of my brother but I have the items in hand and ready to ship. If you would like additional pics please email me at h4466@sbcglobal.net but dont send any payments there since that isnt the correct paypal account. All prices include Priority shipping, insurance and signature confirmation. I always ship in 1-2 business days and will email you the tracking as soon as it goes out.

Mark Reynolds game used Lancaster Jethawks jersey. $225
No name on back which is correct for the jersey. He played for Lancaster in 2006, and 2004 which was his first year as a professional. The jersey comes with a COA from the team stating Reynolds used it. You can see him wearing this jersey in a couple of his minor league cards (I can email you scans). I think it's likely it is the same jersey, since it is doubtful they would issue him more than one jersey as the COA states that the jersey was even reused by other players.

Mark Reynolds game used autographed Diamondbacks helmet. The helmet is from 2008 and comes with a COA from the Diamondbacks. The autograph is MLB authenticated and has the MLB hologram LH 375403. The helmet shows amazing use and would be a good item to try to photo match. $250

Mark Reynolds-Game used Tennessee Smokies jersey. Very stylish jersey. Has Reynolds name on back and US Flag above name. The jersey comes with a COA from the team. $250

HH
11-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Price drop before I move them to ebay.

Jethawks jersey-200

Dbacks helmet-215

Smokies jersey-215

HH
12-23-2011, 05:14 PM
Price drop. $199 shipped each or if someone wants to buy all three $500 shipped.

godwulf
12-25-2011, 10:38 AM
More than I could resist...add this to the "Christmas Eve Pickups" thread!

Also add these three to my Mark Reynolds player collection of a 2010 helmet; Harwich Mariners, Team USA, Lancaster (purple alternate), Tennessee (gray vest-style), and Mobile (white vest-style) jerseys; and 11 bats.

Thanks, H!