Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edmangu
    • Jul 2011

8D Auction Preview Now Online

We are proud and excited to announce that the 8D Auction Preview is now online at www.8DAuctions.com .
    Hope that you enjoy previewing the items and now is a great time to register for the auction. If you have any questions please message me or call 925-399-6263. The auction goes live next week.
  • edmangu
    • Jul 2011

Re: 8D Auction Preview Now Online

A great piece of press went out today on the Chris Chambliss Jersey today in the New York Daily News.

A Piece of Pinstriped History For Sale: Chambliss No. 10 Jersey from 1976 Playoff Home Run - NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/a-...ticle-1.980434

Everybody check out the link to the online article.
    Go on to www.8DAuctions.com and Browse and 'Register To Bid'.

BTW - Any Forum members in the New York area see this in the NY Daily News in print???

Comment

• yankees506
      • Apr 2010

Read the paper everyday, did see this article. Super rare chance for us yankee heads to own a piece of history

Comment

• bronx_burner
        • Dec 2008

Wow, I'd truly love to own that Chambliss jersey. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to make any kind of run at it. I can take solace in that I do have the bottom half of that uniform though.

Comment

• trsent
          Banned
          • Nov 2005

Wow! I just surfed the online preview - What a great, quality looking auction! Very professional.

Comment

Working...