PDA

View Full Version : Jose Canseco demands $2,000 for ‘Answer Man’ interview

trsent
11-19-2011, 02:28 AM
This was quite an interesting article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Jose-Canseco-demands-2-000-for-8216-Answer-Ma;_ylt=Am01KD1gr7VHQu8lhUB2HYA5nYcB?urn=mlb-wp27222

jordanhigh69
11-19-2011, 04:39 AM
Store is called "Art Of Music", owned by "TNTS, inc.", according to Clark County business license search. Don't know who that is, but I have my sources in MGM Resorts to find out if so desired ;)

About a month ago, I almost ran over Canseco as he crossed right in front of my Vette in the Mirage Main Valet area. He had that little hat he wears on and would've been toast had I looked away for a split second.

Steve

trsent
11-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Store is called "Art Of Music", owned by "TNTS, inc.", according to Clark County business license search. Don't know who that is, but I have my sources in MGM Resorts to find out if so desired ;)

About a month ago, I almost ran over Canseco as he crossed right in front of my Vette in the Mirage Main Valet area. He had that little hat he wears on and would've been toast had I looked away for a split second.

Steve

I used to live in Mandalay Bay back in the late 1990's three months a year. They had a boxing memorabilia store back then, I guess this place replaced it. I think the old place was once called Starz or something like that.

Does this place sell all properly certified autographs or are they one of those places that makes you believe the cast of Sex and The City signed a poster just for their store (and 100 store like theirs)?

frikativ54
11-19-2011, 03:28 PM
This was quite an interesting article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Jose-Canseco-demands-2-000-for-8216-Answer-Ma;_ylt=Am01KD1gr7VHQu8lhUB2HYA5nYcB?urn=mlb-wp27222

Thanks for sharing. Canseco is charging $75 for the ball, but $125 for the ball+photo opp. I think that more disgraceful than the $2,000 interview is asking for $50 just to smile and pose in front of a camera with someone. A couple of years ago, I was going to fly to Houston for a TriStar show that I ended up punting on, because the athletes wanted so much just to take a picture with a fan. For $50+, I should get multiple shots under great lighting from an experienced photographer.