PDA

View Full Version : Stolen bat please let me know if you ever see for sale

eric16841
11-19-2011, 02:37 PM
Just got a phone call that my office building was broken into and my personalized nick swisher game used bat from 2010 was stolen off my wall. If anyone ever sees a two toned louisville slugger m9 tape heavy use and tar application on it with best wishes Eric and your friend and nicks signature on it I would appreciate it if you could email me at Eric16841@aol.com. This bat has more value to me because it was done special for me by swisher himself after I had serious surgery my mom got this bat signed for me and nick added this without my mom asking. Please let me know if you see anything.

Thank you there's a huge void missing this bat personally inside and a missing whole in my collection from 2010 lol

Thanks Eric

kylehess10
11-19-2011, 02:41 PM
So sorry to hear that! What was the date on the knob? And what area do you live in? Be sure to keep an eye on craigslist!

yankees506
11-19-2011, 05:00 PM
That's really sad to hear Eric, I could not imagine one bat being taken from my collection, let alone one with sentimental value. Rest assured I will he on the lookout for your bat and I know many of us hope u can get it back somehow.

mad87man
11-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Very sad to hear about your bat being stolen. I hope you somehow get it back especially with the meaning behind it. Its always hard having something sentimental stolen or taken.

jordanhigh69
11-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Where was break in/where do you live? As Kyle said, pay close attention to CL and other places for the scumbag to unload their items. Do you have a pic of it to post on here for us all to know what it looks like? Sorry to hear that, it sucks.

Steve