PDA

View Full Version : mitchell and ness $100 jerseys

joshmiller0
11-23-2011, 07:01 AM
On black friday all mitchell and ness jerseys will be $100... everything else is 40% off. There's a couple jerseys I'd want, but most are 2xl or bigger...

joshmiller0
11-23-2011, 07:02 AM
http://www.mitchellandness.com/

BaseballGM
11-25-2011, 10:01 AM
Good deals, but the Walter payton I was looking at was only available in size 70! 70? DA BEARS.

Mark17
11-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Thanks for letting me know about the sale, I never would've found out otherwise. I just ordered a couple 1960s flannels to wear at work (Fridays are "jersey" days.) 1966 road Baltimore - B. Robinson NOB and 1968 road Detroit McLain (17 is my favorite number... otherwise I would've gotten Horton.)

I've always been impressed with Mitchell & Ness jerseys, but the typical pricing was too expensive for shirts I would wear, and I never saw much point in displaying replica jerseys along with my authentic GU. But at $100, different story.

Thanks again.

Danny899
11-26-2011, 04:38 PM
I've always been impressed with Mitchell & Ness jerseys, but the typical pricing was too expensive for shirts I would wear, and I never saw much point in displaying replica jerseys along with my authentic GU. But at $100, different story.

[/quote]

Nah, I mix and match them all the time! :)

joshmiller0
11-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Good deals, but the Walter payton I was looking at was only available in size 70! 70? DA BEARS.

I REALLY wanted a Starks and Ewing.. Ewing was 2xl and Starks was 4xl. My Dad picked up a Gastineau though...

Danny899
11-26-2011, 10:31 PM
I never concerned myself with the sizing when purchasing Mitchell & Ness jerseys because I always get them signed and never wear them. But yeah, you're right, a size 70?? Even the 60 you can pitch a tent with! I enjoy collecting the M&N jerseys and getting them signed. As crazy as it sounds I have nearly 350 of them. I've even purchased quite a few from fellow collectors right here on this forum. TNT Toys has sold me a few nice ones from here. Even the guys that passed away I've displayed their jerseys with a cut signature. I just never really posted info about them because I wasn't certain if this type of collection belonged in this forum but I'm glad to see it's welcome.

Dan

BaseballGM
11-26-2011, 11:38 PM
I thought about buying the size 70 Payton just to have as a novelty item. I think it equates to a 6XL. That's XXXXXXL. :eek: It would take up an entire wall.

psmachetti
11-27-2011, 07:16 PM
I never concerned myself with the sizing when purchasing Mitchell & Ness jerseys because I always get them signed and never wear them. But yeah, you're right, a size 70?? Even the 60 you can pitch a tent with! I enjoy collecting the M&N jerseys and getting them signed. As crazy as it sounds I have nearly 350 of them. I've even purchased quite a few from fellow collectors right here on this forum. TNT Toys has sold me a few nice ones from here. Even the guys that passed away I've displayed their jerseys with a cut signature. I just never really posted info about them because I wasn't certain if this type of collection belonged in this forum but I'm glad to see it's welcome.

Dan

How do the sizes translate out to game worns? I usually buy 48 or 50 in game worn baseball . I've noticed M&N jerseys are cut differently.Also looking at some of their football jerseys. I am 5'10" about 190 what sizes should I get in their baseball or football jerseys?Any help would be appreciated.
paul

Danny899
11-27-2011, 09:21 PM
How do the sizes translate out to game worns? I usually buy 48 or 50 in game worn baseball . I've noticed M&N jerseys are cut differently.Also looking at some of their football jerseys. I am 5'10" about 190 what sizes should I get in their baseball or football jerseys?Any help would be appreciated.
paul

48 or XL should be a good fit for you with M&N jerseys. Both football and baseball.

Dan