Clear All
  • r_phelps
    • Sep 2007

Funny story of MLB identity theft

Almost like a movie..
  • both-teams-played-hard
    • Nov 2005

Re: Funny story of MLB identity theft

That's a crazy story. To make it a successful movie, you need murder and a couple of sissy teenage vampires.

Comment

• Klattsy
      • Aug 2010

It wasn't that funny to me. Bandits are my home team. I was so pumped to have Paul on the roster. I even posted here offering to get things signed! We haven't really missed him tho, our bats have been pretty good.

Just another learning curve for our young ABL competition...

Mark.

Comment

• godwulf
        • Aug 2007

Hollywood would screw it up - probably turn it into an overdone, unfunny Chris Rock vehicle - but I can see this story making a fine small, independently done film.

I must confess that when I read that Brown spent time in Missoula, my first thought, as a semi-obssessed Diamondbacks prospect collector, was, "Ooh, I have to get one of his bats!" (Actually, it was more like, "Jeez, now I have to get one of his bats!")
        Jeff
        godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• godwulf
          • Aug 2007

The back of Brown's 2011 Missoula card says that he "took four seasons out of baseball to help with his family after Hurricane Katrina." Wonder whether that is true, or just another scam.

In any case, here's Breland Brown getting caught trying to steal earlier in the year.

Jeff
          godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

Working...