PDA

View Full Version : Who needs a CoA or LoA when it's the REAL DEAL?

Jeffredsfan
11-24-2011, 08:37 AM
Apparently letters / certificates of authenticity mean absolutely nothing when the seller of the jersey tells you it's the REAL DEAL! Enjoy. :p

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260901232443?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

sox83cubs84
11-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks...that's my big laugh for the day (so far)....:p

Dave Miedema

Jeffredsfan
11-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Dave!

I sent the seller of this jersey a note telling him that what he has isn't what he THINKS he has. His reply? "You just want it cheap." :p

trsent
11-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Dave!

I sent the seller of this jersey a note telling him that what he has isn't what he THINKS he has. His reply? "You just want it cheap." :p

What does he have, by the way?

I assume it is a China knockoff but he isn't selling it as game used, is he?

He really needs to learn to post professional pictures as it looks like crappy low resolution cell phone pictures to me.

xpress34
11-25-2011, 04:01 AM
Ironically - if you take the time to go to You Tube and search 'real Joe Montana jersey' and got to the third one down as his eBay ad states, you go to this video:

JO Sports Joe Montana Jersey (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njy9dlb_518)

What with the 'Evil Axis of 6' stuff going on, I just found it ironic that this is where his instructions lead you.

- Smitty

xpress34
11-25-2011, 04:04 AM
What does he have, by the way?

I assume it is a China knockoff but he isn't selling it as game used, is he?

He really needs to learn to post professional pictures as it looks like crappy low resolution cell phone pictures to me.

Joel -

Your post confuses me...

You ask what he has and you 'assume' it's a China knockoff... then you say he needs to learn how to post pro pictures?

The first part sounds like you haven't looked at the ad - he has a Mitchell and Ness throwback BTW.

The second part sounds like you HAVE looked at the ad...

Just unclear from your post.

- Smitty

trsent
11-25-2011, 08:54 AM
Joel -

Your post confuses me...

You ask what he has and you 'assume' it's a China knockoff... then you say he needs to learn how to post pro pictures?

The first part sounds like you haven't looked at the ad - he has a Mitchell and Ness throwback BTW.

The second part sounds like you HAVE looked at the ad...

Just unclear from your post.

- Smitty

Don't worry about it if you are unclear but do not twist my words.

I have no clue what is wrong with the jersey from the crappy pictures, I assume it it a China M&N knockoff, but I cannot tell from those crappy pictures.

I did waste my time looking at the listing wondering why it was posted on Game Used Forum as there is nothing in the listing mentioning it is a game used jersey.

So I asked what was wrong with the jersey. The listing says it is the real deal. Real deal what? Who cares?