PDA

View Full Version : Devin Hester Bears game worn home jersey

BostonSportsFan
11-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Hello Fellow Forum Readers:

I have a friend that in light of the information that has now become available related to JO Sports plea deal has decided to part with all of his JO purchased game worn jersey's. He has asked me to assist him with selling on here as he is not a forum member.

He has a 2007 Bears game worn home jersey of Devin Hester that is photomatched purchased directly from JO sports. He is looking for $500.00 shipped and insured for it.

Please let me know if you have interest. You can email me at

Jmahoney252@yahoo.com and I will ask him to forward photos and any additional information that you request.

Thank you,

Joe

BU54CB
11-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Email sent

BostonSportsFan
11-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Already getting a ton of emails and requests. I am forwarding each in the order that I am receiving them to my friend and will ask him to get photos and info out as soon as he is able to each person.

Thanks,

Joe

masp3392
11-25-2011, 11:12 PM
email sent

BU54CB
11-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Assuming the jersey's been sold? Didn't receive any emails.

AutographAddiction
11-27-2011, 07:19 PM
I also did not receive an email...

Tyrcha
11-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Same here. No email.

BostonSportsFan
11-27-2011, 11:45 PM
Sorry for the delay, the jersey has been sold. I know that my friend did not get photos out to a number of people I believe it went literally right away.

For those that have requested what other items he might be selling, I am checking and will ask him to forward that list to those who have requested it.

Thank you,

Joe

Mulligans
11-28-2011, 12:09 AM
I'm afraid that your friends fear of JO has caused him to sell it severly short....unfortunately that's what happens when folks over react?;)

Just one mans humble opinion......

Titans74
11-28-2011, 02:20 AM
I'm afraid that your friends fear of JO has caused him to sell it severly short....unfortunately that's what happens when folks over react?;)

Just one mans humble opinion......

Agreed 100%.

However, I have reservations about this thread itself and it's actual intentions.

legaleagle92481
11-28-2011, 11:08 AM
This is quite honestly the craziest thing I have heard in awhile. Why would someone seriously lose 1,000s of dollars on an item like this. There is no indication in any of the court documents that were made public that team partnership stuff was bad and if the jersey is really photomatched what is the issue anyway? Put this item up on Ebay or an auction house and you would get between $1,500 and $2,500 anyday of the week JO COA or not.

Titans74
11-28-2011, 03:03 PM
This is quite honestly the craziest thing I have heard in awhile. Why would someone seriously lose 1,000s of dollars on an item like this. There is no indication in any of the court documents that were made public that team partnership stuff was bad and if the jersey is really photomatched what is the issue anyway? Put this item up on Ebay or an auction house and you would get between $1,500 and $2,500 anyday of the week JO COA or not.

That's why I said what I said. It's pretty obvious, even to the casual observer, that this was a "stir the pot" thread.

Jersey was offered at an incredibly discounted price. No interested party received a email reply or pictures of item. Item mysteriously sells to "someone else". Far too convenient. My take is that this is just another anti-JO thread attempting to cause debate. Or a "plant the seed" attempt if you will.

BostonSportsFan
11-28-2011, 10:38 PM
That's why I said what I said. It's pretty obvious, even to the casual observer, that this was a "stir the pot" thread.

Jersey was offered at an incredibly discounted price. No interested party received a email reply or pictures of item. Item mysteriously sells to "someone else". Far too convenient. My take is that this is just another anti-JO thread attempting to cause debate. Or a "plant the seed" attempt if you will.

I forwarded a list to my friend of all the interested parties who emailed me once this jersey was posted for sale in the order that I received them. I know that he did not send photos to everyone who requested them. I do not know who he sent them to. I do know that I received a ton of inquries on the jersey. My friend was also working to sell it on other venues his goal was to sell it quickly so the first best offer won I would assume.

I am not a football expert, I have zero idea what he paid, and I do not have any idea what the jersey is worth. I told him the forum sales limit was $500.00 and he told me to list at that price as he needed to move it.

While I have been vocal in questioning JO sports, I was not nor am I trying to "stir the pot". I was simply trying to help a friend sell his jersey.

As mentioned I forwarded email request to him of everyone who wanted to know what if anything else he had available. I am not sure when or if he will respond. I know of at least two forum members that he did respond to and let them know that the jersey was sold I believe they were the 1st two to email me so it is incorrect that nobody was responded to. There were numerous inquiries beyond those who posted on this site as soon or shortly after the jersey was listed for sale.

To all the conspiracy theorist out there a friend wanted help to sell a Jersey I told him I would help he sold it via another route end of story.

Sorry if that is boring but it is what it is.

Joe

BU54CB
11-28-2011, 11:20 PM
I forwarded a list to my friend of all the interested parties who emailed me once this jersey was posted for sale in the order that I received them. I know that he did not send photos to everyone who requested them. I do not know who he sent them to. I do know that I received a ton of inquries on the jersey. My friend was also working to sell it on other venues his goal was to sell it quickly so the first best offer won I would assume.

I am not a football expert, I have zero idea what he paid, and I do not have any idea what the jersey is worth. I told him the forum sales limit was $500.00 and he told me to list at that price as he needed to move it.

While I have been vocal in questioning JO sports, I was not nor am I trying to "stir the pot". I was simply trying to help a friend sell his jersey.

As mentioned I forwarded email request to him of everyone who wanted to know what if anything else he had available. I am not sure when or if he will respond. I know of at least two forum members that he did respond to and let them know that the jersey was sold I believe they were the 1st two to email me so it is incorrect that nobody was responded to. There were numerous inquiries beyond those who posted on this site as soon or shortly after the jersey was listed for sale.

To all the conspiracy theorist out there a friend wanted help to sell a Jersey I told him I would help he sold it via another route end of story.

Sorry if that is boring but it is what it is.

Joe

If your friend was entertaining offers on the jersey, then why didn't he send photos to all parties interested?

BostonSportsFan
11-28-2011, 11:25 PM
If your friend was entertaining offers on the jersey, then why didn't he send photos to all parties interested?

I have no idea. I don't even know what his final sale price was I was not that worried about it. Perhaps somebody made him an offer he could not refuse.

I will ask him if he could please register on here at that point get sworn in and then answer all the questions posed to him.

There seems to be a great deal of questions related to the sale of this jersey. I will ask him make sure to address each question until all parties are satisfied next time.

Again, just trying to help a friend out. Baseball jersey's I can price out football not so much so I did not really give this a second thought since he said he wanted to sell. Never asked why, how much he paid, what he wanted to use the proceeds for, I did not really care.

Joe