PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady Jersey from JO SPORTS

Mulligans
12-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Did anyone on the Forum end up purchasing Brady's Jersey from last weekends Eagles game? I know it sold.....was it a Lucky Forum member?:)

respo
12-01-2011, 05:30 PM
didn't see it. link?

Mulligans
12-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Never really marketed too actively.....It was listed at $35K and sold to a collector before the Eagles Game took place.

MichaelofSF
12-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Was it marketed as from Brady for the eagles game befor the game and then sold as such? I never even saw it.

Mulligans
12-01-2011, 07:22 PM
They originally contacted me during the Summer and it was in planning for some time. I believe that the deal originated with JO's relationship to Vick. I had an opportunity to purchase it but passed on it a month or so ago. Every time I saw Brady get tackled on Sunday, I knew that it was going to be a great Jersey playing on the grass. As I understand, It made it back to Vegas and was being shipped out today.

Congratulations to whoever pulled the trigger on it!

AWA85
12-01-2011, 08:02 PM
On a side note, has anyone been hearing back from JO Sales reps? I contacted them awhile back about a jersey and never heard anything back.

Nothing like the way Rob used to provide the instant responses.

Tyrcha
12-01-2011, 08:56 PM
On a side note, has anyone been hearing back from JO Sales reps? I contacted them awhile back about a jersey and never heard anything back.

Nothing like the way Rob used to provide the instant responses.
I've been talking to Rob almost daily, recently. I haven't seen any issues.

AWA85
12-01-2011, 09:04 PM

Sorry, Rob S. was my old rep that was great to work with (think there were multiple Robs). I had one of the new reps contact me and haven't heard a word back in ages.

Thanks for the update, may have to track down a new contact.

nickacs
12-01-2011, 09:27 PM

Are you talking with Rob K by any chance? I used to hear all the time from Rob up until the whole JO thing blew up weeks ago. I emailed him around that time and he never emailed me back, so figured either he's not there anymore or he's mad at me I guess for posting in the JO fraud thread? LOL, either way, I am still interested in a jersey they have, but seems I can't get any contact there. Oh wells..

masp3392
12-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Are you talking with Rob K by any chance? I used to hear all the time from Rob up until the whole JO thing blew up weeks ago. I emailed him around that time and he never emailed me back, so figured either he's not there anymore or he's mad at me I guess for posting in the JO fraud thread? LOL, either way, I am still interested in a jersey they have, but seems I can't get any contact there. Oh wells..

if we are all talking about the same rob, he use to be my rep as well and got switched over to lance who's been phenominal. told me rob had a new place of employment on his own, had nothing to do with the investigation as far as I was told.

nickacs
12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
if we are all talking about the same rob, he use to be my rep as well and got switched over to lance who's been phenominal. told me rob had a new place of employment on his own, had nothing to do with the investigation as far as I was told.

Rob Kovacs? Do you have an email for Lance? I am interested in some items, but don't have anyone to contact at this point. Thanks!

masp3392
12-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Rob Kovacs? Do you have an email for Lance? I am interested in some items, but don't have anyone to contact at this point. Thanks!

i think snyder was his last name ... lance's email is gator@josportsco.com

AWA85
12-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Weird.... Lance is the one that I have not heard from at all when I have asked about items.

masp3392
12-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Weird.... Lance is the one that I have not heard from at all when I have asked about items.

yeah im currently paying for a jersey and i didn't hear from him for a whole week. granted we established the plan so there's really not much more to talk about, but i emailed him on a couple of things and he told me he wasn't able to get back to me because they were swamped during the black friday sale, sold 100-150 jerseys he told me so they were trying to process all the orders.

other than that, he's been quick with his responses and is always helpful with any questions i have. sometimes above and beyond

legaleagle92481
12-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Someone got a sweet jersey. i would just be hesitate to pay that kind of cash though because more and more teams are marketing their jerseys. Look at the Packers. you never saw them on the market now two straight years they have sold them. Whos to say Pats won't do the same? Brady could play another 5 or 6 years and as the market grows the Pats may jump in and if they do the prices will be no more than half what this one sold for. Jo had a Rodgers for 15k last winter in light of the fact that two sold for exactly half that yesterday directly from the Pack that buyer must not be too happy today.

masp3392
12-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Someone got a sweet jersey. i would just be hesitate to pay that kind of cash though because more and more teams are marketing their jerseys. Look at the Packers. you never saw them on the market now two straight years they have sold them. Whos to say Pats won't do the same? Brady could play another 5 or 6 years and as the market grows the Pats may jump in and if they do the prices will be no more than half what this one sold for. Jo had a Rodgers for 15k last winter in light of the fact that two sold for exactly half that yesterday directly from the Pack that buyer must not be too happy today.

if anything, you think that would have an effect on the way jo prices their jersey's?

i would think that would be a great argumentive point and wonder what they would say.

"you've sold rogers jersey's for 10-15k but the packers themselves sold one for $7500" ... you think they would start to honor teams prices if the price is cheaper?

34swtns
12-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Robert Kovacs is still working at JO Sports and taking very good care of his clients. I'm one of them.
Robert has been my personal rep with JO for a couple of years and has always been readily available via phone and email and he generally responds within moments of receiving a voicemail if he's already dealing with another client. Hell, I've even called him on his personal number on the weekends expecting to leave a message and ended up speaking to him about potential purchases on his own time.

efmmm
12-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Just made a purchase this week from Robert @ JO. I have to say we has excellent to deal with. Returned all emails timely and followed up with me. I appreciate the time he spent working with/for me.