PDA

View Full Version : GU Baseball Photomatch Help

aaccee
12-05-2011, 04:10 AM
Hi,

I have following GU baseball from 9/13/2011 Nationals VS Mets.
How can I find out photomatch?

FJ347850
Pitch by Chien-Ming Wang to Joshua Thole bottom of the 5th for a double

FJ347851
Pitch by Chien-Ming Wang to Jose Reyes bottom of the 5th for a single, Joshua Thole thrown out at home plate.

FJ347852
PITCH BY CHIEN-MING WANG TO RUBEN TEJADA BOTTOM OF THE 5TH FOR A SINGLE. PITCH TO LUCAS DUDA FOR A SINGLE.

FJ347843
PITCH BY CHIEN-MING WANG TO JOSE REYES BOTTOM OF THE 1ST THROWN OUT AT 1ST BASE. PITCH TO RUBEN TEJADA FLIED OUT TO RIGHT FIELD. PITCH TO LUCAS DUDA FOR A SINGLE.

FJ347847
PITCH BY CHIEN-MING WANG TO LUCAS DUDA BOTTOM OF TTHE 4TH FOR A SINGLE. PITCH TO DAVID WRIGHT FOUL TIP INTO DIRT

frikativ54
12-05-2011, 05:34 AM
To find a photomatch, go to Getty Images under the players in question and see if you can find an image that slows down the ball enough to find a distinctive match. Then, compare your ball with that shown on the screen. If they match, then you've got yourself a photomatch. Do that for every ball you have.

For videomatching, I would go to MLB.tv and pay for the subscription, if you haven't done the latter already. Go to the game in question, look at both the home and away feeds, and when you're at the the specific inning, use the slow motion feature to slow down the ball's movement. Compare your ball with the one on the video. If they match, then you have yourself a videomatch.

Hope this helps.

-Frik