PDA

View Full Version : AMI Auction: Jordan Farmer Jersey

encinorick
09-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on the J. Farmer Jersey (Lot 146) in the current AMI auction? No need to mention Lou Lampson or Kieta, just the facts, folks, just the facts.

sportscentury
09-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on the J. Farmer Jersey (Lot 146) in the current AMI auction? No need to mention Lou Lampson or Kieta, just the facts, folks, just the facts.

Rick,

I just need to mention two things:

1) Lou Lampson

2) Kieta

Just kidding.

The shirts looks good as compared with Getty Images. The ADIDAS tag is different from the tagging that I've seen on UCLA Bruins jerseys from recent years (see www.californiasportsinv.com (http://www.californiasportsinv.com) for example), but I have not seen the correct tagging from 2005, so I can't say if it's a match or not.

Good luck with it.

Reid

encinorick
09-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Actually if you look at the Bozeman jersey in the same AMI auction the Addidas tag is different than the Farmer's tag; however, the Bozeman item doesn't specify a year (according to AMI, Farmer's is 2005) so that might explain the difference. Nothwithstanding what I said before, Kieta is cute, way cute. Best Regards.

calsportrf
09-24-2006, 07:50 PM
The Farmar jersey is real. I know the source it came from. It was worn at the beginning of the year.

Ron / California Sports Investments

sportscentury
09-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Ron,

Thanks for chiming in here on the Farmer jersey. That's good information to know.

As an aside, what do you think of the dreamy Kieta? ... and, perhaps more importantly, what do you think Rick's chances are with her?

Reid

calsportrf
09-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Victor and Kieta are friends and I know in this thread the reference is made to her appearance....but let me tell you, she is a beautiful PERSON who is very considerate and loyal. AMI has taken a lot of hits in this forum...and, I would say, nobody is perfect if you are in business for sometime; however, there are not many people that work as hard as they do. The almighty dollar is not what drives AMI. I know how many items they reject (some from big name hobbyists) because they will not jeapordize their reputation for a sale. I have been in this business for sometime and know a lot of where "the bodies are buried" and AMI is a lot more professional than most all of the other auction houses.

sportscentury
09-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Victor and Kieta are friends and I know in this thread the reference is made to her appearance....but let me tell you, she is a beautiful PERSON who is very considerate and loyal. AMI has taken a lot of hits in this forum...and, I would say, nobody is perfect if you are in business for sometime; however, there are not many people that work as hard as they do. The almighty dollar is not what drives AMI. I know how many items they reject (some from big name hobbyists) because they will not jeapordize their reputation for a sale. I have been in this business for sometime and know a lot of where "the bodies are buried" and AMI is a lot more professional than most all of the other auction houses.

Ron,

Sometimes, there is some kidding around on the forum. I was just kidding Rick for his comments. I thought the comments were pretty benign, but I'm sorry if it offended you.

As for your impressions of AMI, thanks for sharing ... however, I could not disagree with you more. I don't want this thread to turn sour, so this is all I'll say on the topic.

Best regards,
Reid

encinorick
09-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Good thing my wife doesn't read this website. I'm with Reid, you guys should lighten-up, nothing wrong in looking, it's a guy thing, right? Now, let's get to a more serious subject, does anyone have naked pictures of Lou? Best Regards.