PDA

View Full Version : Looking for unwashed football jerseys

favrenvikes09
12-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Looking for unwashed or heavily used football jerseys from 2001-present up to the $500 range. The more use the better as well as any special patches/tagging. Please email me at favrenvikes09@yahoo.com if you have anything available.

Thanks

G1X
12-11-2011, 02:15 AM
favrenvikes09,

Glad to see that you are alive and well. I was a bit concerned after not receiving payment for the Brandon Lloyd jersey that you agreed to purchase last month, and not hearing back from you on several email follow-ups that I recently sent. Perhaps you are having problems with your Yahoo email account. Regardless, please shoot me an email or give me a call as we need to discuss the status of the transaction.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League jerseys, NFL/AFL durene jerseys, Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.

SkubeBats
12-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Why don't you try JO SPORTS they have a lot of game used unwashed jerseys.

G1X
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Perhaps what favrenvikes09 should do before going to JO or posting on this board looking for unwashed jerseys is to either honor those commitments already promised, or else come out of "hiding" and answer my emails or my previous post in this thread regarding the unwashed jersey he supposed to be purchasing from me. :mad:

I am sick and tired of folks who string me out on purchases and then mysteriously disappear. If you say that you are going to buy something and tell the seller that the payment is forthcoming, then either send the payment or else be a big boy (or girl) and let the seller know that you had a change of heart and have decided to back out of the deal.

Most of us have been in the position where we had to back out of a deal, and there are usually no hard feelings on the seller's end. What irritates and frustrates any seller is when a buyer shows a complete lack of common courtesy and respect by failing to communicate their change of heart and then refusing to answer follow-up correspondence. Making false promises and stringing out the seller is not only unfair to the seller, it is also unfair to others who might have been interested in the item.

Here is a bit of free advice to farenvikes09 and everyone else who has played this game with a seller. Your word and your reputation are all that you really have in this hobby. Word gets around very quickly. Play this hand enough times, and you might find yourself sitting at the same table with several other collectors guilty of this type of behavior (whose names will remain silent to protect the guilty) who are now at the point where they have a growing list of collectors and dealers who refuse to do deal with them.

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange
gixc@verizon.net (gixc@verizon.net)

Always looking for World Football League jerseys, NFL/AFL durene jerseys, Atlanta Falcons jerseys, and Willie McGee and Darren Lewis game-used items.