PDA

View Full Version : NFL licensed photos

project 4
12-19-2011, 10:04 AM
I'm in the market to buy a game photo of my player that is matched with the jerseys that I own. I've seen these NFL licensed photos on eBay as well as those that are not. The ones that are not are stated to have been printed on professional photographic paper and not printed on computer paper. What is the difference if any? I want the photo to last a very long time and not one that fades over a short period of time. I don't intend to get them autographed but just want to display it next to the game used jersey museum style. Anything else I should ask for before buying? Or should I just stick to the licensed ones? Thanks!

NEFAN
12-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Check Getty images, you stand a better chance of getting a match. there are people on this forum who can help you get the image you need for little or no cost to you.

project 4
12-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Check Getty images, you stand a better chance of getting a match. there are people on this forum who can help you get the image you need for little or no cost to you.

I have a match (the player has only worn it once). My question was not so much if the photo matched but rather the quality of the photos being purchased. Thanks for the input though!

project 4
12-26-2011, 09:31 PM
Anyone else?

Mulligans
12-27-2011, 08:24 AM
Im not exactly sure what you are looking for? Have you to tried the NFL Photo store?

Even though you have the photo, and it is an NFL photo, there is still a good chance that it came through Getty, AP, US Presswire, life, SI etc. Maybe you could get a better print than you have if you find it in their database.