PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Williams and Steve Hutchinson GU Jerseys

legaleagle92481
12-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Everyone,

I won the Kevin Williams and Steve Hutchinson jerseys in last week's 8d auction. Yesterday I won a Larry Fitzgerald gamer on NFL Auctions so to offset my cost a bit I am looking to unload the Williams and the Hutchinson. Both are purple from the 12/21 game vs. Atlanta and come with a team COA. I am not looking to make any money on these so I will sell them for what I paid and even eat what I paid in BP: 300 for Williams and 325 for Hutchinson. If interested contact me at justinw.smiloff@yahoo.com. Pics of each are still on the 8d Auction website.

tspane2k
12-21-2011, 06:24 PM
Man that Fitzgerald was a steal in my opinion. If it wasn't for the fact that I just won the Steven Jackson 9/11 jersey I would have been bidding on the Fitzgerald. I had been waiting for the Steven Jackson so I have no regrets.

legaleagle92481
12-21-2011, 11:56 PM
Man that Fitzgerald was a steal in my opinion. If it wasn't for the fact that I just won the Steven Jackson 9/11 jersey I would have been bidding on the Fitzgerald. I had been waiting for the Steven Jackson so I have no regrets.

i know i was stunned to get it that cheap. i think it was because the auction ended 45 minutes before they usually do. congrats on the jackson he is a possible hall of famer and running back jerseys usually show crazy amounts of use.

legaleagle92481
12-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Everyone,

I won the Kevin Williams and Steve Hutchinson jerseys in last week's 8d auction. Yesterday I won a Larry Fitzgerald gamer on NFL Auctions so to offset my cost a bit I am looking to unload the Williams and the Hutchinson. Both are purple from the 12/21 game vs. Atlanta and come with a team COA. I am not looking to make any money on these so I will sell them for what I paid and even eat what I paid in BP: 300 for Williams and 325 for Hutchinson. If interested contact me at justinw.smiloff@yahoo.com. Pics of each are still on the 8d Auction website.

price drop 275 for williams 300 for hutchinson.