Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gminletfitness
    • Jan 2010

Dallas Cowboys Collections

Happy Holidays! Hopefully the Cowboys can win today! Post your Cowboys collection here! Would like to see all kinds!
  • cohibasmoker
    Banned
    • Aug 2005

Re: Dallas Cowboys Collections

Have a game used football from Super Bowl XXX and Benny Barnes game worn suspension helmet.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Files

Comment

• gminletfitness
      • Jan 2010

Nice Jim!

Comment

• gadsden86
        • Oct 2011

Very nice.
        I only have 1 cowboys item from 1995.
        Game issued jersey he was on the PS for 95.

Comment

• Fred
          • Sep 2006

1969 Dallas Cowboys Richmond Flowers jersey.
          Attached Files

Comment

• hfd0035
            • Aug 2011

Wow! Great jersey Fred

I wish I could post all of my collection but most are currently in storage awaiting a new gameroom. Heres a few

-Sean Lee GU @ Arizona 2011- Heavy game use, Steiner
            -Demarcus Ware GU Uniform @ Tennessee 2006 -heavy game use, Cowboys COA and photomatched
            -Demarcus Ware GU Throwback Helmet vs Oakland 2009 Thanksgiving Day-Steiner

Comment

• sox83cubs84
              Banned
              • Apr 2009

WOW! Durene, made by Southland, pre-NOB AND patch intact!

Fred, it's hard to do much better on a Cowboys gamer than yours. Great piece!

Dave Miedema

Comment

• gminletfitness
                • Jan 2010

Nice Sean Lee and Demarcus Ware!

Where did you get his helmet????

Comment

• hfd0035
                  • Aug 2011

Thx! Nice Cowboys room to you as well. Just saw that today.

I won the helmet a few months ago through Mears Auctions. Compared to what his throwback jersey went for in the same auction, the helmet was a steal.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by hfd0035
                    Thx! Nice Cowboys room to you as well. Just saw that today.

I won the helmet a few months ago through Mears Auctions. Compared to what his throwback jersey went for in the same auction, the helmet was a steal.
                    I won the jersey you are referring to it went for a mint but was worth it considering the lack of Ware jerseys on the market if I had to I would have gone even higher. My jersey is from 2010 I believe your helmet is from the same game though you wrote 2009 in your post.

Comment

• hfd0035
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
                      I won the jersey you are referring to it went for a mint but was worth it considering the lack of Ware jerseys on the market if I had to I would have gone even higher. My jersey is from 2010 I believe your helmet is from the same game though you wrote 2009 in your post.
                      Oh dont get me wrong, you have a great jersey at a nice price as well. It was just a bit out of my range at the time considering I am pretty new to collecting and still learning. I could only imagine what your jersey would have went for at NFL.coms auction. Either way, great buy and nice jersey!

But no, my helmet is a 2009 used against the Raiders and your jersey is the next year against the Saints. From the info I got from Mears, they were both from the same seller though.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by hfd0035
                        Oh dont get me wrong, you have a great jersey at a nice price as well. It was just a bit out of my range at the time considering I am pretty new to collecting and still learning. I could only imagine what your jersey would have went for at NFL.coms auction. Either way, great buy and nice jersey!

But no, my helmet is a 2009 used against the Raiders and your jersey is the next year against the Saints. From the info I got from Mears, they were both from the same seller though.
                        Oh gotcha. The seller is a member I had talked to him about the jersey and he said he had the matching helmet also for sale so I took that to mean they were from the same game but I guess he just meant it matched the jersey since both were throwbacks. I don't collect helmets so I never read the listing. You got a steal on the helmet especially because I believe that the Cowboys wore their throwback stuff twice in 09. I remember when Steiner sold the 09 Ware jersey on their site they had stated that it was used in two games that year so I would assume the helmet was also. On NFL Auctions Cowboys stuff goes for crazy prices because one collector seems to buy all of it. He paid over four grand for a Ware jersey earlier this year and close to that for a Witten.

Comment

• hfd0035
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
                          Oh gotcha. The seller is a member I had talked to him about the jersey and he said he had the matching helmet also for sale so I took that to mean they were from the same game but I guess he just meant it matched the jersey since both were throwbacks. I don't collect helmets so I never read the listing. You got a steal on the helmet especially because I believe that the Cowboys wore their throwback stuff twice in 09. I remember when Steiner sold the 09 Ware jersey on their site they had stated that it was used in two games that year so I would assume the helmet was also. On NFL Auctions Cowboys stuff goes for crazy prices because one collector seems to buy all of it. He paid over four grand for a Ware jersey earlier this year and close to that for a Witten.
                          Man, a Witten would probably be the only one I would spend that kind of money on. But $4000? Ouch, I just dont think I could do it.

Comment

• gminletfitness
                            • Jan 2010

Hey guys...

Want to know what you guys thought of the Felix Jones Game Used Helmet on 8D auctions...

I won it
                            But can't find any pics of him wearin it....

Comment

• hfd0035
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by gminletfitness
                              Hey guys...

Want to know what you guys thought of the Felix Jones Game Used Helmet on 8D auctions...

I won it
                              But can't find any pics of him wearin it....
                              Congrats! Great helmet! I was actually the other bidder, ha. I dont have a silver GU helmet yet so I took a small shot. Being a Demarco Murray guy, I just didnt want it that bad. Also, I sent 2 emails asking about it and I never got a response. Anyway, awesome helmet for you, with an equipment bag too right? Nice deal. Is it in your hands yet? If not, post some pics when you get it

Comment

Working...