Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EurekaDave
    • Sep 2005

Manny-facturing

There are Manny reasons for collecting Ramirez stuff. If for no other reason, he is a colorful guy with Manny-festations. So when I saw the Manny jersey through BallParkHeroes, I Manny-ed up and paid the Manny in cash. Now I find there are Manny jerseys with the same description-- Dodger, '08, home-white. I feel like I have been Manny-pulated--dare I say Manny-handled. But now I like my Manny-splendored thing, and I hope to have it for Manny years. So, though it has been said Manny-times, Manny ways, Manny Christmas, and Bless us, every Manny.

Dave Silverbrand
    A Manny for all Seasons
  • commando
    • Nov 2007

Re: Manny-facturing

Dave has officially lost his mind. After years of highs and lows in the game-used collecting hobby, it looks like he's suffering from Mannyc Depression...
    sigpic
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Comment

• Neely8
      • Apr 2006

I think Manny is a tool but that's just me.

Comment

• flaco1801
        • Nov 2005

Dave, ball park heroes is legit, i would trust them over most anybody, its not their fault manny had many of the same uniforms to scalp to people....

Comment

• EurekaDave
          • Sep 2005

Totally agree on the Ball Park Heroes. They are defnitely legit and I have had nothing but great dealings with them. With anyone else I would wonder--but they are the greatest!!! Hope I didn't imply otherwise.

Dave Silverbrand

Comment

• csu398
            • Apr 2011

I think it's better to post the two pictures here. Some Manny Ramirez jersey collectors may find them useful. The first picture is the comparison of 4 different Manny jerseys from various sources. The 2nd one is BPH Manny jersey vs 2008 Getty Image.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...