PDA

View Full Version : Manny-facturing

EurekaDave
12-24-2011, 10:59 PM
There are Manny reasons for collecting Ramirez stuff. If for no other reason, he is a colorful guy with Manny-festations. So when I saw the Manny jersey through BallParkHeroes, I Manny-ed up and paid the Manny in cash. Now I find there are Manny jerseys with the same description-- Dodger, '08, home-white. I feel like I have been Manny-pulated--dare I say Manny-handled. But now I like my Manny-splendored thing, and I hope to have it for Manny years. So, though it has been said Manny-times, Manny ways, Manny Christmas, and Bless us, every Manny.

Dave Silverbrand
A Manny for all Seasons

commando
12-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Dave has officially lost his mind. After years of highs and lows in the game-used collecting hobby, it looks like he's suffering from Mannyc Depression...

Neely8
12-25-2011, 11:41 AM
I think Manny is a tool but that's just me.

flaco1801
12-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Dave, ball park heroes is legit, i would trust them over most anybody, its not their fault manny had many of the same uniforms to scalp to people....

EurekaDave
12-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Totally agree on the Ball Park Heroes. They are defnitely legit and I have had nothing but great dealings with them. With anyone else I would wonder--but they are the greatest!!! Hope I didn't imply otherwise.

Dave Silverbrand

csu398
12-26-2011, 08:12 PM
I think it's better to post the two pictures here. Some Manny Ramirez jersey collectors may find them useful. The first picture is the comparison of 4 different Manny jerseys from various sources. The 2nd one is BPH Manny jersey vs 2008 Getty Image.