PDA

View Full Version : Steelers game used contact?

quiggle28
01-08-2012, 05:19 PM
does anyone know where I could purchase Steelers game used items? I've seen a couple on NFL Auctions but they go pretty high and wanted to know if players or other dealers have partnershipped with the team? thanks!

dcgreg25
01-08-2012, 10:11 PM
The Steelers are one of the most difficult teams in the NFL to get good game used jerseys from. Not many jerseys come out of the locker room unless occasionally directly from the players or the NFL. It seems like even the NFL Auctions jerseys are often issued or back-up jerseys. Your best bet would be NFL Auctions. Occasionally they will pop up in Auctions or via a dealer who represents a player. However, I would caution you that because of their scarcity, they are one of the most regularly forged teams.

mbenga28
01-09-2012, 03:27 PM
why have the ones on NFL Auctions even made available in the first place, is the team obligated to provide these for the auction?

legaleagle92481
01-09-2012, 04:13 PM
does anyone know where I could purchase Steelers game used items? I've seen a couple on NFL Auctions but they go pretty high and wanted to know if players or other dealers have partnershipped with the team? thanks!

JO has one from Mike Wallace on their site now. Hines Ward sells his on his site there are like a dozen on there including from last year's playoffs.