Clear All
  • shaunharr
    • May 2010

Rangers FanFest

Anybody attending? i will be there Saturday & Sunday
    Thank you,

Shaun Harr
    shaun.harr@yahoo.com
    Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.
  • Mannywood3
    • Sep 2011

Re: Rangers FanFest

I might go

Comment

• Aloving77
      • Apr 2006

If anyone goes and finds a Mike Maddux jersey, please pick it up for me. My email is ALoving77@aol.com. Thanks.

Comment

• Klattsy
        • Aug 2010

Autograph schedule:
        Here are the details for autographs at FanFest this weekend. It's 5 to 9 p.m. on Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday. BTW, ESPN 103.

Comment

• shaunharr
          • May 2010

Anyone get anything?

They had GU bats, GU jerseys, Spring Training locker nameplates ($5ea) and stadium banners at the foundation sale.

Jerseys were as low as $25. Bats started at $25 for Gerald laird, Juaquin Arias, and a couple others. There is Mark DeRosa for $50.
          $75 for Marlon Byrd, Julio Borbon, Max Ramirez. $100 for Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Chris Davis, Taylor Teagarden.
          Also had Justin Smoak, Andres Blanco, Endy Chavez, Mitch Moreland, David Murphy, Michael Young, and Ian Kinsler.

The stadium's GU store had a booth with over 50 bats. Absolutely ridiculous prices. German Duran bats were $200 each. Eric Young, Jerry Hairston were $60. Didn't even bother looking at the prices of others.
          They had jerseys 2008-2011, major league and postseason locker nameplates, and baseballs.
          Thank you,

Shaun Harr
          shaun.harr@yahoo.com
          Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.

Comment

• Mannywood3
            • Sep 2011

I went and saw that the cheapest jersey was 75 i'll have to ask my big brother who is working there and I actually got a cork used in the celebration from winning the Alcs with Mlb auth and 2 locker nameplates one was Robinson Tejeda and Josh Frasier all for 20 bucks

Comment

• rays54
              • Oct 2009

Any line up cards from 2010 and 2011 seasons available?

Comment

• stealth
                • Jan 2010

I went onFriday, bought two champagne bottles, one AL West and one ALDS. A September 2, 2009 Roberto Clemente base,two banners and a Clint Black autographed guitar. I also had Michael Young sign a world baseballclassic jersey and a Napoli signed an 8x10 photo.

Comment

• Mannywood3
                  • Sep 2011

Nice pick up.Did you only go friday.

Comment

• stealth
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mannywood3
                    Nice pick up.Did you only go friday.

Yes, I only went on Friday. I basically wanted to have a chance at looking at the sale stuff early. They had two sections, a general sale spot and what they called a game used spot, which had all the stuff from ALDS but everything there was kind of pricy there.

Comment

Working...