PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bears - Thinning out the herd sale

Tyrcha
01-10-2012, 10:14 PM
So I'm looking to try to thin out my Chicago Bears collection a little bit to reallocate funds. :) Pictures of can be found on my website at www.tyrcha.com/collection (http://www.tyrcha.com/collection) I would also be willing to do package deals. The following are available:

-78 Aaron Gibson 2002 navy signed game jersey. The jersey is a size 56 +4 with extra jersey sewn to make the jersey longer. The jersey shows use, but I have not been able to photo match it. There is a COA from an eBay vendor. $250 obo

-94 Marcus Harrison 2009 navy game worn/signed jersey worn against the Detroit Lions. The jersey was signed at preseason summer camp, so the signature is a little blurred because Marcus dripped sweat on it while signing. The jersey has a COA from JO. I will also include the BCA wristbands that he also wore during the game. The wristbands have a COA from NFL Auctions. $350 obo

-95 Anthony Adams 2010 white game worn/signed jersey worn against the New York Giants. The jersey has many blood stains and 2-sided tape still stuck in the shoulders. The jersey was signed at a charity event in downtown Chicago. The jersey has a COA from JO. $350 obo

-99 Jim Flanigan 1997 white game issue/signed jersey. There is no COA. $175 obo

I also may be willing to move my Olin Kreutz 2004 sign/pro cut Pro Bowl jersey if the right offer comes along.

If interested either PM me or email me at Scott at Tyrcha dot com

Tyrcha
01-12-2012, 10:01 AM
C'mon, Lets make a deal bump. :) $800 takes the lot!