PDA

View Full Version : Billy Cundiff being mocked

TNTtoys
01-27-2012, 12:19 PM
All,

Just saw this on the web now. Even the Baltimore Ravens team store is taking cheap jabs at their organization's kicker...

brianborsch
01-27-2012, 12:58 PM
I went to the official Ravens store and couldn't find this. It must be doctored or fake. But very funny nonetheless!

The Ravens need to drop Cundiff. He has missed some pretty standard shots throughout the year. He could be worse than the Duck's Maldonado.

(just kidding of course. Maldonado has got to be THE WORST KICKER IN FOOTBALL HISTORY!)

NEFAN
01-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Even as a Patriots fan who was at the game, I feel bad for the guy.

Chris78
01-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Years ago everyone got on Scott Norwood for his missed 47-yard FG at the end of Super Bowl XXV. His kick was just wide right and a 47 yarder.

Billy Cundiff's kick was so bad that I actually thought it was a bad snap. Hey, at least a fan got a football as a souvenir.......:D

Chris

orioles03
01-27-2012, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=brianborsch;282715]I went to the official Ravens store and couldn't find this. It must be doctored or fake. But very funny nonetheless!

The Ravens need to drop Cundiff. He has missed some pretty standard shots throughout the year. He could be worse than the Duck's Maldonado.

I disagree with dropping cundiff he's a probowl kicker yes he missed a few including the last one he played injured the last month of season .He also made some huge kicks .if Evans would have made the touchdown catch nobody would care about cundiff .

coxfan
01-28-2012, 08:44 PM
People forget that public figures are people like the rest of us. Fame is a gamble: for an athlete, a few inches can make the difference between 20,000,000 fans, or 20,000,000 detractors. And it never ends.