PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Curtis Granderson or Starlin Castro photos

BMH
02-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Both of these guys are contract players with our company and some how we do not have any photos of either. I'm in a pinch and need a pic of each at bat (preferably using our bat). We are making a poster to give to 30 of the AAA equipment managers relating the player to the models they use. Getty wants an arm and two legs for it. I am willing to pay. Let me know if you have anything.

Thank you

OaklandAsFan
02-08-2012, 06:22 PM
If you don't need it right this second I can get you one in a few weeks.I'm checking my files now to see if I have any from AFL last season.

buc
02-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Not sure if these will work:

BMH
02-08-2012, 08:29 PM
They're great as long as no one else owns the rights to the photos.

buc
02-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Brian,
Meant to add when posted that I found them on zimbio.com--I thought they were from the member photos, but second glance looks like they may have originated from getty---I thought all getty had their "watermark."

mlbforeverhomer
02-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Both of these guys are contract players with our company and some how we do not have any photos of either. I'm in a pinch and need a pic of each at bat (preferably using our bat). We are making a poster to give to 30 of the AAA equipment managers relating the player to the models they use. Getty wants an arm and two legs for it. I am willing to pay. Let me know if you have anything.

Thank you

Email me Brian.

Thanks,

claytonlemmons@yahoo.com