PDA

View Full Version : I hope not too off topic -- general (not-game used) artifacts, memorabilia facebook page

David
02-10-2012, 02:13 PM
For facebook users-- I started a little informational facebook page about art, artifacts, memorabilia, authentication-- mostly non sport, but sports related will be included. There's nothing for sale and being promoted, just a once a week posting on related subjects. The page currently has a number of topics to show you what it's about. If you 'like' it, you will get an posting about once a week-- it's not my desire or energy to clog people's walls with useless posting.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Looking-at-Artifacts-and-Art-David-Cycleback/128819100514623

mariner_gamers
02-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the post/link!! I dig learning about obscure things especially related to collecting.

sox83cubs84
02-11-2012, 04:04 PM
I just gave it a "like". It should make for some fun reading.

Dave Miedema

both-teams-played-hard
02-12-2012, 04:33 PM
These are cool items. Not unlike things that I collect. I don't use the facebook, but I'll still try to read the new write-ups.

David
02-14-2012, 04:49 AM
Thanks all.

I know some of the 'likers' (no one here) are not collectors of anythings, so I have keep the 'that's interesting' quotient high.

I also know three are from different countries and know little to nothing about baseball. One of them, a lovely woman from Madrid, told me she'd like to see a 'baseball match' some time.