Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hohlernr1
    • Jul 2011

Price Difference Between GU and GI

Was hoping to get some opinions on the price difference between a game used jersey and a game issued jersey.

The back story behind this is that I recently bought a "game used" jersey from a seller on ebay for $300. I did some research and attempted to photomatch the jersey with no such luck. Thus, I believe the jersey to be game issued and not game used.

The seller is willing to let me return the item for a full refund or I suggested that I would keep the jersey if he gave me a partial refund. He now wants to know how much of a partial refund I want. How much would you guys ask for?

Thanks!!!
  • dcgreg25
    • Jan 2008

Re: Price Difference Between GU and GI

Assuming this is the Choo jersey from Kruk Cards. I would just return it and get a refund. At $300, it was being sold below what a real Choo gamer should bring.

Personally, I would rather have the $300 to spend on a game used jersey.

Comment

• GameWornJCollector
      Banned
      • Aug 2008

ey, you cant photomatch every jersey!!! I have a dirk nowitzki jersey that is game used and it is not from meigray. I got it directly from Dirk's german friend. i also couldn't find a photomatch..

Comment

• dcgreg25
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by GameWornJCollector
        ey, you cant photomatch every jersey!!! I have a dirk nowitzki jersey that is game used and it is not from meigray. I got it directly from Dirk's german friend. i also couldn't find a photomatch..
        In this case you probably want to as Choo only appeared in a couple games that season where they wore the road grey.

Comment

Working...