PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez items for sale

nationals2k9
02-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Hi All,

I have three nice signed baseballs for sale. Price is $75.00 ea delivered and fairly firm unless you'd like more than one. Manny's signature has morphed dozens of times over the course of his career, but I can assure you these are all genuine knowing what I know.

- Full name signature with Dodgers #99 acquired in 2009 when the Dodgers visited the Nationals. I had a little deal worked out with Stan Kasten's assistant and the visiting clubhouse manager. Perfect example of Manny's full name sig from his time with the Dodgers.

- Full name signature with Red Sox #24 acquired a couple years ago from a fellow GUU member. Consistent with Manny's sig from mid-2000's and much like the signed ball that sold on here a few days back.

- Full name early career signature acquired at 1994 signing in Cleveland (picture shown). I lived in Cleveland for a couple years and bought this ball from a local collector. Very nice ball. Haven't seen many like it. Bobby Brown OMLB matches time period. Extremely minor toning around seams, likely where the ball was held by Manny when signing.

Please email me at benko.10@osu.edu if interested. I will also likely be posting four nice Manny game used bats for sale in the coming days. If interested in pics of those, please let me know by email. Following forum rules, all will be priced at $500 or less. Thanks! Mike

nationals2k9
02-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Moving to eBay... thanks